Oh you are going to tip in the app?

Zuber7

I've heard it too many times and it never happens, you may recall my post from a month ago... https://uberpeople.net/threads/gotem.198350/#post-2963310 Well this time karma stepped in to help. On Monday I had a pax tell me he was going to tip me "like 5 bucks" if I made a stop for him. It was the last ride of the night so I obliged and held up my end of the deal. I checked the fare the next day and still no tip... figures. The next time I drove for Uber was tonight and when I went to vacuum my car, I found a rather expensive battery bank on the floor in the back seat. Guess who it belonged to... Guess who never tipped... Guess who didn't get it back after telling Uber they left something in my car... Hahaha

NoPooPool

I've heard it too many times and it never happens, you may recall my post from a month ago... https://uberpeople.net/threads/gotem.198350/#post-2963310 Well this time karma stepped in to help. On Monday I had a pax tell me he was going to tip me "like 5 bucks" if I made a stop for him. It was the last ride of the night so I obliged and held up my end of the deal. I checked the fare the next day and still no tip... figures. The next time I drove for Uber was tonight and when I went to vacuum my car, I found a rather expensive battery bank on the floor in the back seat. Guess who it belonged to... Guess who never tipped... Guess who didn't get it back after telling Uber they left something in my car... Hahaha
Sell it on eBay. There is your tip, though a little belated, ha-ha!

80sDude

Had a guy yesterday left his keys in my car.

Went back once. He wasn't around. .he called a 2nd tI'm and apologize for being in the bathroom while I waited the 1st time.

I was pissed.. he said I'll give ya 20 bucks to come back.

I did. No cash.. I'll leave in app.. he left a dollar.. I texted him back WTF.

5 minutes later 20 was put in App.

He saved humanity that's day.

DaChamp357

Went back once. He wasn't around. .he called a 2nd tI'm and apologize for being in the bathroom while I waited the 1st time.

I hate when pax's call back talking about I left this and that, I simply tell them it'll be at a hub (more likely the one on 115th) if I find it which 10/10 times there's nothing to be found. For that reason I tell them to double-check before I pull off, after that you can kiss it goodbye...

lakersfan1

The ONLY time the PAX. has materialized promised tips is if they were fellow veterans. Otherwise 911 a joke.

xcnco

You better have collected your $16 on top of that too.

bpm45

I had a woman on a pool ride who asked me if tipping was still in the app. She said that she had taken 2 pool rides and that the app said that tipping was not allowed for this type of ride. Apparently that didn't occur on this ride because she did tip me