Inshur

Oh the lovely knowledge

D1991

IMG_5187.PNG
How it makes u a superior driver ,
I see so many taxi drivers committing traffic offence driving on red I just can't be bothered to upload from my dashcam ,
Smashed up a barrier behind it to, will I report him on Twitter to TfL ? No I won't because he's human too he's not perfect stressed out bills to pay but again no one is perfect.

World's finest

View attachment 163432 How it makes u a superior driver ,
I see so many taxi drivers committing traffic offence driving on red I just can't be bothered to upload from my dashcam ,
Smashed up a barrier behind it to, will I report him on Twitter to TfL ? No I won't because he's human too he's not perfect stressed out bills to pay but again no one is perfect.
did you call police? what did they say?

D1991

did you call police? what did they say?
Mate if you damage someone's property you leave a note I don't get you knowledge @@@@@@s you always [email protected]@@@ each other never have I heard a taxi driver criticisie a fellow driver , if a taxi driver does a RLJ oh he had to do it because it was not safe to stay there , when they don't give way to ambulance or police again you protect them this is mental you lot should be in mental hospital

Dov

Mate if you damage someone's property you leave a note I don't get you knowledge ******s you always bum&%[email protected]!* each other never have I heard a taxi driver criticisie a fellow driver , if a taxi driver does a RLJ oh he had to do it because it was not safe to stay there , when they don't give way to ambulance or police again you protect them this is mental you lot should be in mental hospital
In English please without the asterisk

The reason you do not hear a Taxi driver criticise another is because there is a code of conduct which is a product of the knowledge that you are so quick dismiss
You cant buy it like you can a satnav from amazon
You would love to have a green badge

Last edited:

babasanfur

used to like gb who uses vito for work until they started using this cheap plastic wheel covers

BTW how many tx wheel covers can you see in london every day

World's finest

Mate if you damage someone's property you leave a note I don't get you knowledge ******s you always bum&%[email protected]!* each other never have I heard a taxi driver criticisie a fellow driver , if a taxi driver does a RLJ oh he had to do it because it was not safe to stay there , when they don't give way to ambulance or police again you protect them this is mental you lot should be in mental hospital
you are just embarrassing yourself with those crap pictures. At first you say you've got plenty of traffic offences of bc on your dash but you wouldn't be bothered to upload them. And then you upload a picture of a cab hitting temporrary road sign when attempting turnaround at night at the speed of 2mph and headline it knowledge. What impression does it make next to do hundreds of pics of PH vehicles on their roofs, sides, in the water and down the stairs?

what message do you try to get across?

Gilga

you are just embarrassing yourself with those crap pictures. At first you say you've got plenty of traffic offences of bc on your dash but you wouldn't be bothered to upload them. And then you upload a picture of a cab hitting temporrary road sign when attempting turnaround at night at the speed of 2mph and headline it knowledge. What impression does it make next to do hundreds of pics of PH vehicles on their roofs, sides, in the water and down the stairs?

what message do you try to get across?

Why do you always compare with uber x ?

BC=Uber X? Lmaoooo

Yes you can compare BC with Uber Lux.

Bettysmalls

If you’ve so many dash cam footage of taxis committing offences yet you can’t be bothered to upload them why do you upload a pointless picture showing no offence being made.

MrPoober

Just a picture of a Vito. Nothing to see here.

Momo11

Is that the best you Gould do
It better then previous one the blurry on A40 picture
I've got few fresh pictures of uber stunt ( Jason bourne) style
Weekly update