Oh Nooooo!!

Inshur

Beach1967

IMG_4545.PNG

jaybx17

Why does that shit confuse the hell out of me :rolleyes: earn referrals for $100 and $600 for more then 3 wtf?

Pannyc

Got it LOL
Wow...... why do they STILL need so many damn drivers?? It's way beyond saturated out here already smh
They dont even need to have tlc license lmao... sign people up who are in line toget their tlc... time to cashin guys... show ubermike hes not the only one who can make money:cool:

drbrkln

What a slick bunch of bastards, " make more money" my azz. Say you do particular area, and it is has been good for you, then you refer people and they start working the same area, they (Uber) are betting on greediness and illiteracy of the driver's by offering to "earn" a short buck, and then undercut themselves in the long run. Driver's who refer (convince to join) just to make a quick buck are indeed morons, if you know that the guy is going to sign up anyways, then I guess a quick buck for the referring driver is ok.

Lenny_yellow_cab

What a slick bunch of bastards, " make more money" my azz. Say you do particular area, and it is has been good for you, then you refer people and they start working the same area, they (Uber) are betting on greediness and illiteracy of the driver's by offering to "earn" a short buck, and then undercut themselves in the long run. Driver's who refer (convince to join) just to make a quick buck are indeed morons, if you know that the guy is going to sign up anyways, then I guess a quick buck for the referring driver is ok.

I made like 5-10gs in referrals last year with Uber and Lyft. :rolleyes:

Five Star

Look at the plates..... all u see is T73+.... anything below is gone.

Uber is a revolving door, doesn't take long for guys to realize this crap doesn't pay
That's true. And I think they're beginning to have problems recruiting high volume, considering over 1/2 of new drivers quit after first 12 months, at some point word gets out that this chit is not worth it... and, with the $15 minimum wage coming up, you watch how they gonna go heavy on TV and radio ads...

jaybx17

I made like 5-10gs in referrals last year with Uber and Lyft. :rolleyes:
That's true. And I think they're beginning to have problems recruiting high volume, considering over 1/2 of new drivers quit after first 12 months, at some point word gets out that this chit is not worth it... and, with the $15 minimum wage coming up, you watch how they gonna go heavy on TV and radio ads...
True, true. I see alot of T73 and T74 on the road. Big huge gaps in seeing anything below T70.

Five Star

True, true. I see alot of T73 and T74 on the road. Big huge gaps in seeing anything below T70.
You got that right. You see T40s T50s, old timers with their old blue NYS plates, but after that it's T70 & up all the way. 6 months from now you'll see T77-T78s and the T70-71s will begin to disappear.
I also been hearing that the gas prices might stay at that $2.80 range, or even move up $.10 or so, that's an extra expense we all have to eat without an increase in our earnings.
I'm looking for (real) work. I think it's time to get out.

bigdreamslittlemoney

Yep and also going up on their sign up bonus they just mailed me 500 for the first three then 600, 700 and 800 for the next three.

Zubera

Why it's not surging if they don't have enough drivers then? I don't believe it. They probably got more sponsors and more money and now they want to flood market with more drivers before another rate cut that they are planning maybe?

theitalian

Why it's not surging if they don't have enough drivers then? I don't believe it. They probably got more sponsors and more money and now they want to flood market with more drivers before another rate cut that they are planning maybe?
It doesn't surge because there are much more app available than in the past and
Via bus took away a lot of customers. Of course we still have a lot drivers on the street due the fact that many after the 2 weeks free rental buy a car thinking that they are making money. After a while they realize that after taxes and expenses it is merda.

Zubera

It doesn't surge because there are much more app available than in the past and
Via bus took away a lot of customers. Of course we still have a lot drivers on the street due the fact that many after the 2 weeks free rental buy a car thinking that they are making money. After a while they realize that after taxes and expenses it is merda.
Surge is an indication whether they need more drivers or not. It's simple if there is a shortage of drivers it will create the surge and every current drivers will get busier. Long pickups are the indication of the lack both pax and drivers. In that case it might create the surge or might not.

Inshur New York