Inshur

Oh no.....not again!

DB1980

Even if she had entered the wrong destination the driver is at fault. First rule of PH - ask pax to confirm name and destination.

Mr. Mister

Cue all the usual suspects Taz/Babs/Bach/Bluesky et al............who will come up with a dozen excuses for this terrible behaviour. The lady in question should count herself lucky, at least she wasnt attacked or worse, she could easily have become another Uber crime statistic. Well done to the REAL London taxi driver, who got her out of trouble, and refused to take the full fare from her. Whoever you are Sir, you are a credit to the trade, and a prime example of why we are the best, and will always be the best.

DB1980

3 months or so ago my bike broke down on Derry St, was about 1 AM peeing down I was totally drenched and had no battery on my phone to call out recovery. Flagged a cab down, big African driver took me home. The meter went about £34 and he wouldn't take a penny more than £20. Turned out he was an ex KOL tutor at a school in Clapham. He was calling over and chucking points at me on the way home. Made me even more determined to join the trade.

Mr. Mister

3 months or so ago my bike broke down on Derry St, was about 1 AM peeing down I was totally drenched and had no battery on my phone to call out recovery. Flagged a cab down, big African driver took me home. The meter went about £34 and he wouldn't take a penny more than £20. Turned out he was an ex KOL tutor at a school in Clapham. He was calling over and chucking points at me on the way home. Made me even more determined to join the trade.
If Im out late and I see a broken down taxi or knowledge bike, I will always stop and ask if they are ok and offer to grab them a hot drink or something. Even if Im not working. Years ago, when I first got my badge, I was coming up Poland street and there was an old boy (long since passed on Id imagine) with a broken fanbelt. I changed it for him in the pissing rain, got soaked and covered in grease, and it cost me a days work. But Ill tell you one thing, seeing the gratitude in his eyes made it worth it. When you get your badge, you'll do the same for another taxi driver. I can tell that you have got what it takes. Now get off of here and go and call some bloody runs ;-)

Mr. Mister

Yes Steve, Im sure that she just woke up one morning, and thought "Im bored today how shall I amuse myself ? I know, Ive had an idea ............."

Mr. Mister

Bluesky, you have liked a comment, so you have obviously read the thread, but not made a comment yourself. Most unlike you, seeing as you think you know everything. The forum awaits your input on this matter.

BlueSkySeas

Black Cab Rapists - Convicted
Bluesky, you have liked a comment, so you have obviously read the thread, but not made a comment yourself. Most unlike you, seeing as you think you know everything. The forum awaits your input on this matter.
Non story.

Any arrests?

You know like Black Cab drivers assaulting other motorists and getting arrested as I recently posted.

Please try harder.

Makemoneyfornow

It has bs written all over it.

Had pax loads of times enter a street address without checking postcode.
When you check the road Name with them they confirm.

Not so long ago took a girl who confirmed the addres at n7 when I got there she goes "that's not my house"

So had to check and there was same named road 15 min away.

Same thing happened with the adventure bar luckily overheard their conversation and re confirmed.

Mr. Mister

Black Cab Rapists - Convicted

Non story.

Any arrests?

You know like Black Cab drivers assaulting other motorists and getting arrested as I recently posted.

Please try harder.
No arrests. From what I can see he didnt break any laws. He just acted like a scumbag and threatened a woman.
Ive replied to your other non thread, and destroyed your argument completely.
I dont need to try harder, you really arent much of a challenge to me.

ill be bach

Why? This woman invented the whole story? For what reason?
For the same reason why you ignorant lot are on here!
Uber gets negative publicity all the time from the likes of you and the organisation you represent/will represent.
It's not exactly headline news. :rolleyes:ZZzzzzzz