Uber Drivers Forum banner

Oh no..I farted.

UberEats 
476 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Adfcalifornian 
#1 ·
Right as I leaned over to grab the food for the customer. I drank last night had pizza and jalapeño chips. You could smell it the moment you heard it. The look on this girls face made me feel so bad because this fart was burning my sinuses....the struggle is real. Anyone ever done something that was kind of embarrassing around a customer? Lol

#4 ·
https://uberpeople.net/threads/i-farted-gassed-my-pax-get-a-tip.321695/ Buahaha! I'm not the only one! They got a tip though. ?

When it snowed a couple months back I walked up this driveway and as I'm handing the food to the customer I lost traction and slid all the way back down. We decided I'd just go to a window on the side of the house. That driveway was slightly too steep. Even had my boots on

#5 ·
Text message from teenie girl. Please avoid driving up the driveway. It was just paved.
We are talking major snow on the ground, and one of those circular driveways up to a mansion, and me trekking through the knee deep snow on the grass so I don't ruin their driveway.
BTW. No tip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.