Oh, my favorite pax of the night

xhydraspherex

So here I was 2 cars away waiting, when I get a call:
"Hello, uber driver, you parked on the wrong house, we're in the next driveway. And where gonna need a couple of minutes."

Me: I'll wait for you here,

"Just drive here, and wait, the house is this one, not where your at"

Me: ok.

So I waited, where I was 5min was up and was still talking. So just for the heck of it, I pulled up rolled my window and he said:
"Just wait a couple of more minutes"

Me: "sorry dude, your times up!"

Drive away and saw him like wtf on my rear view mirror.
image.jpeg

davehaz

I had a guy in oc come out on crutches mad as hell, told me his last uber pulled up and cancelled on him. So i have to wait for him while he gets dressed, all he had on was gym shorts. Then i need to bresk down his wheelchair and load it in my car for him. I didnt say a word, i looked him right in the eye pulled up the menu and hit cancel, then drove off.

Danielson_

I had a guy in oc come out on crutches mad as hell, told me his last uber pulled up and cancelled on him. So i have to wait for him while he gets dressed, all he had on was gym shorts. Then i need to bresk down his wheelchair and load it in my car for him. I didnt say a word, i looked him right in the eye pulled up the menu and hit cancel, then drove off.
Lol

xhydraspherex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've mentioned it to a couple of pax, sometimes they get cancel for not waiting outside, they have to be ready for pick up.
" well if it was free then yes, I'd be more than happy to be ready. Since I'm paying you, it's not a service anymore, it's a job." Actual words spoken by one of my marvelous pax.

melxjr

So here I was 2 cars away waiting, when I get a call:
"Hello, uber driver, you parked on the wrong house, we're in the next driveway. And where gonna need a couple of minutes."

Me: I'll wait for you here,

"Just drive here, and wait, the house is this one, not where your at"

Me: ok.

So I waited, where I was 5min was up and was still talking. So just for the heck of it, I pulled up rolled my window and he said:
"Just wait a couple of more minutes"

Me: "sorry dude, your times up!"

Drive away and saw him like wtf on my rear view mirror.
View attachment 15190
Love this, I had a pax request me, I arrive at the location and I immediately receive a call saying the actual P/U is "ONLY" 3 more miles from that location and call her if I had questions with the new addy.

JaredJ

Well done. I had a dude at the Grove the other night text me after I cancelled calling me a @@@@head, @@@@face, and then he called me rude, haha. GG. Copied the texts, sent them to Uber, and got his ass suspended. Now he is no ones problem.