Official Stock Market Ants Thread.

songoku

The most dangerous word when holding a stock is the word “Can’t”. I always have a sell stop order in... that’s what I do. I am still trading up over $4,000 since last month. It’s one of the most difficult professions ever.
Are you aware of $GILD action today?

This market is up on thin air and bout to crash down again. 🤑
Post automatically merged:

@TX Uber Ant man. If you sell your house and your wife, all in LEAP Put ( let do $SPY), In couple months you might be able to get a better house, a Black Escalade and a new Wife.

No vaccine.
Fed printing money to support market.
No real job.
Increasing Bankruptcies and evictions.
People are losing hope.
Unstable foreign affair.
Unstable President.
Kids can't go Disney land.
New Bond movies delayed. I doubt no one gonna go to the cinema anymore.
Strip clubs closed.

Sir @ftupelo disappeared?

Last edited:

uberparadise

Are you aware of $GILD action today?

This market is up on thin air and bout to crash down again. 🤑

@TX Uber Ant man. If you sell your house and your wife, all in LEAP Put ( let do $SPY), In couple months you might be able to get a better house, a Black Escalade and a new Wife.

No vaccine.
Fed printing money to support market.
No real job.
Increasing Bankruptcies and evictions.
People are losing hope.
Unstable foreign affair.
Unstable President.
Kids can't go Disney land.
New Bond movies delayed. I doubt no one gonna go to the cinema anymore.
Strip clubs closed.

Sir @ftupelo disappeared?
Funny thing is... nothing else to do but trade.... no distractions, phone calls, interruptions, ect... I spend hours and hours studying the charts watching YouTube videos. I won’t pay a penny to anyone for their advice, but you can educate yourself for free. In the real world of trading it’s very easy to lose money. Uber and Lyft are holding their own somehow lately. Don’t bet on a crash, it will happen later maybe. It never happens when everyone expects it. It’s a grind higher and a stock pickers market: Amazon, Shopify, Costco, Wallmart, Abbott labs, Jonhson and Johnson etc... those are the leaders... the most beaten up ones do jump now and then. The banks are neutral to down.

songoku

Funny thing is... nothing else to do but trade.... no distractions, phone calls, interruptions, ect... I spend hours and hours studying the charts watching YouTube videos. I won’t pay a penny to anyone for their advice, but you can educate yourself for free. In the real world of trading it’s very easy to lose money. Uber and Lyft are holding their own somehow lately. Don’t bet on a crash, it will happen later maybe. It never happens when everyone expects it. It’s a grind higher and a stock pickers market: Amazon, Shopify, Costco, Wallmart, Abbott labs, Jonhson and Johnson etc... those are the leaders... the most beaten up ones do jump now and then. The banks are neutral to down.
Trading is hard. You can have months of winning streak but just couple of bad trades might wipe them all.

Have you traded emini or Micro?

uberparadise

You guys are all doing short term trading?
I am geared for short term trading.... that’s my style. I like the spy, aapl, baba, jpm, slb, Lvs, Tsla. I have a list of stocks that I know. I get long and short and use options to hedge. I pounce on the trade as the chart dictates and I always put a stop in no matter what. Getting stopped out is good, because I can adjust my position and scoop up the stock even cheaper when the buyers exceed the sellers, or I can make a stand and look to short the stock and again I have a quick stop in. I can adjust that position or forget it if it does not work. That’s professional trading. Every trade can be a winner or loser in my world. It’s all about avoiding the big loss at all times. Obviously, you have to be a patterned day trader to do what I do. That requires 25k minimum, but u get 4x buying power. Without stops one bad trade and I could be history. No hedge is also dangerous. Options can be used as stock replacement or insurance against a strong move against your position.

Last edited:

songoku

Let's start a feud @songoku . I like BA and so do you. @@@@ you too! Let's go round and round until you throw in the towel making me THE WINNER. Man, I'm beginning to question BA too. Quite clearly getting old and risk averse.

Losing my nerve w/ the cruise ships too, you'd think the world would need at least a few to survive. Really FedEx may be the only one on my aggressive list. Still would like to see $60 before buying a 1/3. Would like a 2-3x return and 5% divi if I can find a few.

Starbuck's hit $3.53 in '08, still looks expensive. Ditto JPM. Lots of downside. That's shizzle just has to drop some more...
@Funky Monkey I missed this post milady.

Did you see $BA jump from $80s to $180 in less than a week? Of course, this market is due for chaos so you d better not hold on to anything.

I am geared for short term trading.... that’s my style. I like the spy, aapl, baba, jpm, slb, Lvs, Tsla. I have a list of stocks that I know. I get long and short and use options to hedge. I pounce on the trade as the chart dictates and I always put a stop in no matter what. Getting stopped out is good, because I can adjust my position and scoop up the stock even cheaper when the buyers exceed the sellers, or I can make a stand and look to short the stock and again I have a quick stop in. I can adjust that position or forget it if it does not work. That’s professional trading. Every trade can be a winner or loser in my world. It’s all about avoiding the big loss at all times. Obviously, you have to be a patterned day trader to do what I do. That requires 25k minimum, but u get 4x buying power. Without stops one bad trade and I could be history. No hedge is also dangerous. Options can be used as stock replacement or insurance against a strong move against your position.
Hedge is good. But it mimize your profit.
The more you trade, the higher chance you lose money.
Don't be the option buyers, be the seller to collect premium. Of course, with $25k account you d better play small. Very small.

songoku

Hi folks,

Your master is back and I now have the time to answer some questions from you ants, as well as giving away free TIP.

Anyone has a specific $ticker in mind and want me to have a look at it for you? 😬

Goku.

ftupelo

Hi folks,

Your master is back and I now have the time to answer some questions from you ants, as well as giving away free TIP.

Anyone has a specific $ticker in mind and want me to have a look at it for you? 😬

Goku.
$TQQQ is now up 160% (Nasdaq up 48% from lows) off of it''s lows without taking any company-specific idiosyncratic risk (Ie. ultimate diversification). Was @Funky Monkey dead wrong in his analysis of the risks associated with TQQQ?

songoku

$RICK, please.

Run, run for your life Sir @ftupelo

I don't play penny and small Caps.

$TQQQ is now up 160% (Nasdaq up 48% from lows) off of it''s lows without taking any company-specific idiosyncratic risk (Ie. ultimate diversification). Was @Funky Monkey dead wrong in his analysis of the risks associated with TQQQ?

Cash them all out. And wait.

$RICK, please.
Actual $RICK is looking good for a shorterm run but small cap is no-go for me.

If you have it for a long time, and your position is small...I don't see any harm holding it.