Official lyft premier news

Driving for????

So just picked up a guy on select short trip and as he sit in he start talking and asking about my car age and what not then he says that my car qualified for premier and he start with giving all the info for premier.

Rates are as same as Uber select.

You can have a premier only
account.

Beauty about this is he says when there is primetime for Lyft ,premier will surge to.

Lunch date in 2 weeks.

He was a marketing rep for premiers from lyft trying to get all select drivers to sign up.

Driving for????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep it's all true. Interesting if he's taking select rides to get drivers on lyft. Did he offer to sign you up? Maybe he's looking for referral fees. Was it a short ride?
Ya he did. But I have Lyft account already . he wasn't trying to get referral as he was working for Lyft.
Also yes it was a shorty .that's wwht he is doing all day taking shorty and getting select driver to sign up

Optimus Uber

Ya he did. But I have Lyft account already . he wasn't trying to get referral as he was working for Lyft.
Also yes it was a shorty .that's wwht he is doing all day taking shorty and getting select driver to sign up
That's what it seems like. There was an lyft ambassador on these forums. Same MO. She would In box you. Send you her phone number to call her. Tell you all this info allegedly she couldn't post on the phone then try to sign you up for a lyft account.

That's what all these ambassadors are doing now. Trying to get the referral fees.

Driving for????

I still don't know about the whole thing. Rates are ok and also the fact that primetime applys can be a good thing.
Only thing is how many people will use it and order one from Lyft?

mandreyka

I still don't know about the whole thing. Rates are ok and also the fact that primetime applys can be a good thing.
Only thing is how many people will use it and order one from Lyft?
Probably not many pax will use premier, Lyft pax are cheap.

Yesterday I saw a newer 5 series BMW with a Lyft sticker on, no uber dress either.

Pax are getting spoiled being picked up with the new wave of noobs. Balboa and the beach cities are a sh#t show right now and the cops are all over them. Saw several getting tickets tonight.

Also some of these noobs have iPad size tablets on the dash, WTF
These noobs are so bad at finding pax it's a joke

mandreyka

That's what it seems like. There was an lyft ambassador on these forums. Same MO. She would In box you. Send you her phone number to call her. Tell you all this info allegedly she couldn't post on the phone then try to sign you up for a lyft account.

That's what all these ambassadors are doing now. Trying to get the referral fees.
I guess my day is planned tomorrow, I was going to drive but now I'm going get a 12 pack and sit on my couch all day pinging select drivers. Once they accept I text them my Lyft promo code and cancel ; )

Driving for????

Haha. Ya I know I just never see it
Actually since Uber incentive start it I have been seeing more and more random primtimes coz drivers are more to Uber. I have had my Lyft account for 2 years and only 10 rides but I do check the app all the time.

With that said if Lyft marketing is good on this it can be a thing to think about and give a try

Driving for????

I guess my day is planned tomorrow, I was going to drive but now I'm going get a 12 pack and sit on my couch all day pinging select drivers. Once they accept I text them my Lyft promo code and cancel ; )
I really don't think someone that you just cancel will use your code but there is always hope my friend.

Driverish

Same here. Fatty lady on short ride in Granada Jills gave me that blah blah about Premier also gave me a flyer with the list of cars....also I received a card in the mail....

Adieu

and possibly the one guy with a premier- eligible vehicle that actually DOES hardcore lyft and has >1k lyft rides of course finds out last...

Man lyft is totally turning into uber :-/