• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

d90

I'm holding on a LCR vehicle(Honda Civic 1.8), minimum lease ends early October
Didn't expect my job application coming so soon.
Anybody keen please let me know.

Contact me at 9694 3050

Clemen

Hi all,

Honda Civic 1.8A(unavailable)

Please call for a discussion.
Attractive rental rates.
Our terms and conditions are very flexible and supported by our own workshop.

Please contact me @98380404 clemen

Regards and happy uberring.

Available next week Honda Accord jdm
Toyota VIos available from 06 May

Last edited:

Observingonly

He is earning both sides - renting out and drive personally.

Driving U G is just like driving taxis. How much one earns depends on how many hours one drives. Many years ago I came across a driver who drove 18 hours (0600-2359) everyday and earned $6k a month. Don't know whether he is still alive now.

Clemen

Hi all,

I am not trying to promote uber here but working hard in this line is equivalent to more income.

Yes, most of my uberer drove for long hours in order to hit this amount of income.

Btw, I am not driving uber.

Observingonly

What you said in first para is obvious.

But don't you think driving long hours for long term is no good for health?

It is not worth giving up health for a small peanut $/hr.

Peterpan8550

Hi all,

I am not trying to promote uber here but working hard in this line is equivalent to more income.

Yes, most of my uberer drove for long hours in order to hit this amount of income.

Btw, I am not driving uber.
u will have better return by driving taxi. why ppl want to drive uber?

Poor_Lad

Taxi need more experience to drive. Must know the roads well etc. Uber and Grab don't need so much experience and at the moment, easy to sign up and be a driver. Its attractive if you already own a car as you can use it to earn some extra money.

That said, if one really wants to make a living as a driver, should have taken a heavy vehicle licence instead. If drive those container lorry, can easily make more than 3k a month.

renyeo

Taxi need more experience to drive. Must know the roads well etc. Uber and Grab don't need so much experience and at the moment, easy to sign up and be a driver. Its attractive if you already own a car as you can use it to earn some extra money.

That said, if one really wants to make a living as a driver, should have taken a heavy vehicle licence instead. If drive those container lorry, can easily make more than 3k a month.
Drive a lori? I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) GU's drivers demographic are mostly white collar workers who might want their own cars but don't have the wherewithal to place the deposits (50% of purchase price) so driving private-hire cars has become a way to attain that car dream, or as some say the "Singapore Dream", ha ha!

Last edited:

Kencan

Ah thanks, bro. coz I was given conflicting set of info. Just wanna to be sure before I take the next step :smiles: