Offer for drivers from Sprint

Blake Hutchings

hi guys so a passenger of mine gave this to me after his trip and it's just for Uber drivers I think and it's only for 1 day this Saturday (says so at top).
Thought I'd spread the good word since it looks like a pretty good deal. He wrote his contact number on the sheet and told me I could reach out to him personally for questions and that I was free to tell anyone else they could do the same.

Safe trips to all. God bless

Attachments

• IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0171.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 110

Dammit Mazzacane

Decent but if the passenger gave you this info, and the passenger is holding info about driver rewards, was the passenger also a driver ?

Travis Bickle Uber

Sprint is THE WORST of the major providers. If i was a driver I wouldn't risk using them and having my driver app run slow. Also since you're a new member this feels like a scam.

Reactions: Go4

Blake Hutchings

Decent but if the passenger gave you this info, and the passenger is holding info about driver rewards, was the passenger also a driver ?

We were just chatting about my phone and at the end he mentioned he was a manager and this Saturday they were doing something special for uber drivers. I can use the extra money so figured you guys could too so doing the good deed and passing it on

Sprint is THE WORST of the major providers. If i was a driver I wouldn't risk using them and having my driver app run slow. Also since you're a new member this feels like a scam.
It's my first week driving but was just trying to be helpful and share what seems to be a cool thing a company is doing for us.

Travis Bickle Uber

It's my first week driving but was just trying to be helpful and share what seems to be a cool thing a company is doing for us.

Welcome to the ride share gig! Best of luck. Hope you do well!

I still say this feels like a scam where you're getting referral money and also would advise drivers to not use Sprint because their service is terrible.

Blake Hutchings

Welcome to the ride share gig! Best of luck. Hope you do well!

I still say this feels like a scam where you're getting referral money and also would advise drivers to not use Sprint because their service is terrible.
Thanks for the welcome! And no im not getting a referral fee. You don't have to mention me or contact the manager dude. He just said he would personally help out anyone

DexNex

I have made tons of money from T-Mobile service going down in Seattle. Knocks about 80% of drivers offline on a random week night.

Brunch

One of the downsides to Sprint is you can't be on the phone and use the internet at the same time. If you're talking to a passenger your maps won't load new data.

I'd stick with Verizon or AT&T towers for the best coverage...

K-pax

I'd say Verizon is the worst imo, but Sprint was a bit dishonest about their ulimited LTE. Data prioritization? That's not unlimited if you throttle my connection after a usage limit. It could even be breach of contract because it was a policy enacted after months of getting actual unlimited, which is what I signed up for. Unlimited LTE. Being kicked down to 3G is not LTE... thus they are giving me limited LTE on an unlimited plan. Ahem.

That said, upgrade plans are good (faster than Apple can keep up with) and coverage is decent (just a little under verizon, which is the only good thing imo about verizon).

One of the downsides to Sprint is you can't be on the phone and use the internet at the same time. If you're talking to a passenger your maps won't load new data.

I'd stick with Verizon or AT&T towers for the best coverage...

Same with verizon. As far as I know... never been able to do both and I switched from
Long time verizon to sprint. Gps works during a call just not data. When I was on verizon, neither worked during a call.

Brunch

I don't have Verizon, but it sounds like it's possible to use data during a phone call if you have the right device. I just know Lyft specifically shows the downside of having Sprint, but that's cool if it's working for you.

"A benefit of AT&T and some devices on Verizon is the ability to use cellular data during a phone call, meaning if you call your passenger, you won't lose navigation or connection with the Lyft server. Sprint's network technology does not allow for this functionality."

https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/213579538-Phone-Recommendations-and-Settings

Shangsta

Verizon is great. Best service and yes I can use gps or surf while on a call.

The main downside to Verizon is price but you get what you pay for.