• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Offending "Free Amenities"

AP92

Tired of giving away cold bottled water, gum, mints,Aux cord cell phone chargers and being everyone's @@@@@ for nothing everyday I drive for Goober these shitty passangers want these amenities for a $4 trip up the street. From now I'm going to stop giving everyone free stuff for nothing in return it doesn't increase the chances of them tipping me @@@@ it I don't care if my "perfect" 4.95 rating goes to 4.7 @@@@ the passangers and @@@@ Goober and no I don't want a cookie for my rating

Attachments

AP92

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry damn auto correct I meant to put "offering amenities"

CarterPeerless

I only do water, ambient temp. It's Arizona - having water is just a good idea. Plus if you buy in bulk it is only pennies a bottle.

Scissorz

Sorry damn auto correct I meant to put "offering amenities"
Haha...I like the original. I do have water for people. I've been doing it for years and not because I've been told to by some ignoramus. It's just something I do for people. No worries about rating or tips for me as I drive a cab.