Off the books driving jobs

Inshur

ElvisNYC

Yeah, just join any base that has cash calls only. You will find them in all the boroughs. Bx and bk base jobs are the most busy

Btw, these types of jobs are usually busy during mornings and late afternoons, and busy on weekends, especially at night.

I know lots of guys who do cash calls only.

Giantsfan1503

ubernyc

Heads up, my boy got deactivated from Lyft from a bogus complaint and he went to northside yesterday. Northside said they not taking new drivers until the January month is done cus of how slow it is. Only if Uber/Lyft was like 6 years ago.

ElvisNYC

Yes taking cash fares and not reporting them to the IRS is illegal.

I know I have more money than you. You broke hoe
Be real. Taking cash and not reporting it - is illegal for the IRS, but its not really illegal per say. You accept cash and if you dont want to report, its your business. Nothing happens. I know many people who accept cash and dont report it for years. They even report less earnings to get tax refunds and get food stamps.

However, now the bad side of not reporting will be not having a nest egg for social security and not having earnings reported for credit purposes.

Endless

My cousin made ride share around $4K ,bklyn base around 60k cash and as a dispatcher 20K cash he usually report 30K IRS ,gets madicare benefits for low income ,he's still doing the old ways
Not the best idea posting this online on a public forum buddy
Post automatically merged:

Be real. Taking cash and not reporting it - is illegal for the IRS, but its not really illegal per say. You accept cash and if you dont want to report, its your business. Nothing happens. I know many people who accept cash and dont report it for years. They even report less earnings to get tax refunds and get food stamps.

However, now the bad side of not reporting will be not having a nest egg for social security and not having earnings reported for credit purposes.
Cheating taxes is one thing, but food stamps ? Really ? Think about the person that applied it for it that actually needs it and isn’t getting it cause of your greedy ass

DeadIndustry83

Uber has absorbed all the off book hustles that once were and are leaving us without options. That's why I hate them so much. First it was the taxi then deliveries and now that I wanted to be a truck broker they also put their filthy hands on that. I absolutely hate them but there's still some hustles you can do cash and make good money. You can get a small Isuzu box truck and transport or do moving, you can have a mobile detail gig, mobile car wash ECT. There's stuff still out there but I'm myself am going fully online soon. That's where the money's at and you don't necessary have to answer to Uncle Sam. I at least know some ways around them I can't share here. "Or anywhere"

Andrew Dice Clay Two

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber has absorbed all the off book hustles that once were and are leaving us without options. That's why I hate them so much. First it was the taxi then deliveries and now that I wanted to be a truck broker they also put their filthy hands on that. I absolutely hate them but there's still some hustles you can do cash and make good money. You can get a small Isuzu box truck and transport or do moving, you can have a mobile detail gig, mobile car wash ECT. There's stuff still out there but I'm myself am going fully online soon. That's where the money's at and you don't necessary have to answer to Uncle Sam. I at least know some ways around them I can't share here. "Or anywhere"
I thought about being a freight/truck broker but it's not easy especially if you have no experience in the trucking industry like myself.