Off Line with Passenger?

Dr. Doug

While I am driving a passenger to his/her destination, should I put myself "Off Line" if I don't want to take on another ride afterwards? The reason I ask is that just before dropping off I had six requests for rides for which I pushed "No Thank You".

JimKE

Is this scrolling done during the incoming ride request?
While on the trip, touch the menu bars on the left upper part of the screen and you will see the option to "Stop New Requests." When you complete your trip, the app will again ask whether you really want to go offline before it actually takes you off.

negeorgia

Is this scrolling done during the incoming ride request?
After accepting a request. I call it 'page 2'. Review rider rating/ surge or boost amount/ stop new requests feature, now change trip profile. You can do it while enroute to next pax. If they cancel, there is a prompt to stay online or go offline if you had selected stop new requests.

Trafficat

Unless you are planning on stopping for the night, why would you not want to get a stacked request?
I usually agree, but on rare occasions where it is surging, accepting a stacked ping might mean missing out on the surge since you can't see the surge map mid trip... although I seem to recall you have a separate tablet set up to see it? In that circumstance, I guess not.

steveK2016

I usually agree, but on rare occasions where it is surging, accepting a stacked ping might mean missing out on the surge since you can't see the surge map mid trip... although I seem to recall you have a separate tablet set up to see it? In that circumstance, I guess not.

Yup, I do have a second device that is always monitoring surges for just such occorances.