OC Drivers: Did you get the up to $35/hr guarantee email?

OC Lady Uber Driver

They advertise that they want me to drive over the July 4th weekend, and yet they have deactivated my partner app and marked my account as "waitlisted" due to them not processing my reactivation in a timely manner after having a minor auto accident on Monday. I'm jumping through hoops filing their additional incident report (after I already gave them a copy of the one from the CHP) and sending photos of my car after I scraped off all of the white Prius paint that I bumped up against. Grr.

Do you think going to the Greenlight hub can make the incident team work any faster? Or should I just enjoy the long holiday weekend and flip Uber the bird?
upload_2016-6-30_22-50-30.png

OC Lady Uber Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the advice. I intended on going to the Greenlight hub today, but then I had an interview for my real career and that took 2 hours. ( It went very well. btw). I plan on going in tomorrow.

mixm5

Yup got the email but didn't get the earnings boost. $1 for every $10 of earning, so can't double dip.

SandyD

Yup and they state only intended for the recipient. I've only been driving (and not that much I might add) for under 2 months. So guess I haven't "earned" it.

SandyD

I wonder how they decide who gets which offer? I drive south OC, maybe they are trying to get more folks near SNA or Disneyland?

SandyD

Just got a text adding more hours with guarantees.
Fri/Sat/Sun 9pm-3am & Mon 11am-5pm 1.5x
Mon 5pm-11pm 1.7x.
Rides in OC /UberX only.