Uber Drivers Forum banner

Obligations to drunks???

683 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Rcpeter625 
#1 ·
wondering what are my obligations to the drunk folks. Had a guy Saturday night passes out in the back when we got to destination I was wondering how he was gonna make it and he did not got a message from lyft that he lost his keys. Just wondering it hasn’t happened yet since drunk ladies are usually in a group but I would feel awfully bad if something happened to a lady on her way from the car to apartment / house so thinking if it’s a female to the door I go. Dudes can figure it out. Or is it best to open the door and say “it’s been fun SEE YA” for all

#2 ·
Walking a drink female to her door carries risks if you a man (sorry, but that’s the way I see it). You don’t want her to have any excuse to say she felt uncomfortable with you.

If you feel an obligation just wait until you see her enter her dwelling then bail.

Honestly, most drunks I’ve driven have been traveling in packs.

You can also pose your question out in the main forum under the advice sub forum, but if you do be ready for some pretty wild comments mixed in with good advice. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.