Oakland and A1A

joebo1963

This insane 7 cars within 4 blocks. And it's offf season here.

I'm here finishing my ribs and Budweiser. I drive till 6. The afternoon sucked. Pool pool line. I'm not one decent ride.

Attachments

• IMG_4586.PNG
    IMG_4586.PNG
    79.8 KB · Views: 51

Kodyhead

Blue Willy's!! Best BBQ down here
Another real good spot, so much better in their new location. It looks like a meth lab from the outside but Georgia pig is good too. You should check ou6 smoke it is very similar to blue willys

I went to Tom Jenkins a month ago I think and it was terrible, their standards have tanked the last few times I been there

Steubie

Another real good spot, so much better in their new location. It looks like a meth lab from the outside but Georgia pig is good too. You should check ou6 smoke it is very similar to blue willys

I went to Tom Jenkins a month ago I think and it was terrible, their standards have tanked the last few times I been there
Yeah I like Georgia pig, live not to far from there. And I agree with you on Tom Jenkins, not like it used to be. Dixie pig is pretty good to, they have the best hush puppies

HiDuuken

This insane 7 cars within 4 blocks. And it's offf season here.

I'm here finishing my ribs and Budweiser. I drive till 6. The afternoon sucked. Pool pool line. I'm not one decent ride.

There are always 8 cars showing on the Pax app. Just like grocery stores always try to make their shelves look full even when they aren't. Perception is everything. Uber and Lyft try to make their shelves look full even when they aren't.

Jc.

There are always 8 cars showing on the Pax app. Just like grocery stores always try to make their shelves look full even when they aren't. Perception is everything. Uber and Lyft try to make their shelves look full even when they aren't.
I know what you mean... I always do the same whenever I wear my mankini