Uber Drivers Forum banner

NYS Website needs a huge upgrade.

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Manuel Bourdier 
#1 ·
I am just preparing myself to waste 10 hrs every Sunday in order to get through online to claim my UI
Just wondering, couldn't they allow people to claim it on different days?
I need to try for an hour to get into Unemployment Services page and another 2 hrs to get to my info page, where we claim...and it's only Thursday!

***You must claim every Sunday, Monday the latest or you lose your pay for that week***

#2 ·
So let me get this straight bro I'm confused lol after we get the claim we have to call this crazy number every week Sunday or Monday to let them know that I still haven't found work and I need my paycheck? Calling that number is going to take me one week pass the week I'm supposed to get paid This number is crazy lol

#6 ·
So let me get this straight bro I'm confused lol after we get the claim we have to call this crazy number every week Sunday or Monday to let them know that I still haven't found work and I need my paycheck? Calling that number is going to take me one week pass the week I'm supposed to get paid This number is crazy lol
You don't have to call them, you need to go online and answer the questionnaire every Sunday or Monday the latest or you won't get your $ for that week

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.