Nypd ticket frenzy

Inshur

Porgy time

Drive like an old man this weekend ??chief Thomas Chan is warning all drivers that the nypd will be looking for us. !!Save the headache!!
B5766F72-D35B-4291-B38F-295BFD57309B.jpeg

Porgy time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The nYpd is always on a ticket frenzy. Nothing new
Yep but this weekend is going to be on level 100
My neighbor is a police officer and he said that the city just hired 75 police to give out ticket ??. Just google chief Thomas Chan nypd

Andrew Dice Clay Two

Tickets are money makers. Fighting crime doesn't produce any revenue for city.
While people are getting mugged, raped and killed, cops are busy writing tickets and going to court for them.
The City and state loses money on criminal court and city jails. Parking tickets and moving violations are a big money maker for the city .

Nempire

Eh 13th precinct just as bad as cttf and my local. 66th precinct is the world's worst precinct possible.

ElvisNYC

Like Lenny said, aint nothing new with nypd. Business as usual.

Havent received a ticket since aug 2017.

If you see presence of cops within your first hour of driving, dont do stupid $hit, especially at the end of the month, thats when they are in full force.

When I dont see cops, I do uturns on 34, 42, do improper turns, speed on fdr, etc.. lol

finito

Yep but this weekend is going to be on level 100
My neighbor is a police officer and he said that the city just hired 75 police to give out ticket ??. Just google chief Thomas Chan nypd
This friday morning wherever and whenever turn my head i saw a NYPD car staring at me or streets. I said my self i gotta go back home today otherwise i will get a ticket somehow and call it off went home..

i see you but you dont

i dont wanna sound mean but i hope you learn your lesson bro! i learned mine same way making turns from the middle lane just to avoid traffic but in fact i was causing more traffic and all the cars behind me honking at me.. especially in manhattan...now i really don't care! i'll make the line and wait lol good luck and keep postponing that ticket!

Inshur New York