Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

NYC TLC Question

778 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  green1818 
#1 ·
Hello,

I tried looking for this answer online but I couldn't find an answer, so I was hoping maybe you guys can help.

I didn't finish all my requirements for the TLC license in the 90 day time period. I am now again thinking about apply again and this time getting done everything I need to get done.

My question is: I did the fingerprint, 7 and 4 hour classes, and the drug test. Will I have to do any of these things over again? Or will they transfer over to my new application? Its been since December 17 that my application expired so it hasn't been too long.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Hello,

I tried looking for this answer online but I couldn't find an answer, so I was hoping maybe you guys can help.

I didn't finish all my requirements for the TLC license in the 90 day time period. I am now again thinking about apply again and this time getting done everything I need to get done.

My question is: I did the fingerprint, 7 and 4 hour classes, and the drug test. Will I have to do any of these things over again? Or will they transfer over to my new application? Its been since December 17 that my application expired so it hasn't been too long.

Thanks!
You'll probably get better answers to this on the NYC forum https://uberpeople.net/forums/NewYorkCity/ or maybe someone will move this thread there, good luck anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.