• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

NYC DRIVERlookijg to drive in Savanah GA

Cuzo78

hello everyone

I'm looking to drive in SAVANAH for a few weeks and I wanted to ask how can I transfer to your area. I've contacted uber and it's been a pain in the ass. Do I have to go to the Green light hub? Is there a email I can use to contact a rep.. it would be great if anyone can help me.

Thank you

JimS

Unless you have a Georgia drivers license you cannot drive in Savannah. I hope you don't think you want to come here for St. Patricks day. We already have way more people here than we need, and we will be flooded with SC and GA drivers from all over who are already OK to work her.

Daghighi

Unless you have a Georgia drivers license you cannot drive in Savannah. I hope you don't think you want to come here for St. Patricks day. We already have way more people here than we need, and we will be flooded with SC and GA drivers from all over who are already OK to work her.
Post automatically merged:

Too funny. This guy wants our help in taking away our money. AND, since there are no more surges, as it were....the people coming here will think twice. More money for us. Sorry to say...NOT.