• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

NYC Bonus Incentives

Inshur

Djc

Does NYC have any driver incentives besides hourly guarantees? Curious to know if they are competing on the driver side like in other major cities especially with Lyft/Gett/Juno competition (not sure how big these user bases are).

Does anyone get weekly number of trip bonus during peak hours, or guaranteed surge during certain hours/locations, or no commission bonuses etc?

Me3zyy

Does NYC have any driver incentives besides hourly guarantees? Curious to know if they are competing on the driver side like in other major cities especially with Lyft/Gett/Juno competition (not sure how big these user bases are).

Does anyone get weekly number of trip bonus during peak hours, or guaranteed surge during certain hours/locations, or no commission bonuses etc?
Yeah we get all of these varyingly. We'll get a certain incentive for 2-3 weeks then they'll switch it up and give a different one. Tbh, the incentives that make you drive in a certain area are not very useful.

aluber1968

Actually they are a total waste these days. My boost for last week was about $50. I think they are whining down the promotion. They don't want us to go cold turkey so that we are given a promotion that gets worse every week. Soon it will be a distant memory.

minivanman

guys I'm sure this promo will be over in couple weeks when schools start, then uber will put back on surge pricing like before

blueber

In the beginning of the summer uber had some cool incentives such as 50 hours and 1500 bux guaranteed with no location restrictions.
Then they took that away and offered 400 bonus for 90 trips, which was hell to do but i was able to net 1700 wih that.
They took that away as well and all we have now is this 1.3-1.5 boost thing in some parts of manhattan and brooklyn. It is total bs to be honest and i started doing lyft last week instead and going for the 20% power driver bonus this week. So far so not good.

Im just about done in this business. Have an online meeting with Flex today and im hopeful...

ubershiza

In the beginning of the summer uber had some cool incentives such as 50 hours and 1500 bux guaranteed with no location restrictions.
Then they took that away and offered 400 bonus for 90 trips, which was hell to do but i was able to net 1700 wih that.
They took that away as well and all we have now is this 1.3-1.5 boost thing in some parts of manhattan and brooklyn. It is total bs to be honest and i started doing lyft last week instead and going for the 20% power driver bonus this week. So far so not good.

Im just about done in this business. Have an online meeting with Flex today and im hopeful...
Next you'll have to jump through a ring of fire without getting your ash burnt to get a prize. Three ring shtz show.

skrrtskrrt

So without all of those incentives and power bonuses. How much do you net after 50 hrs on avg