• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ny Uber driver stabbed to death

Uberpoordriver

Another Uber driver killed it seems like this happens once a week so sad we forget how dangerous this gig can be be safe out ther it can happen when u least expect it

warsaw

Carry hidden protection devices Always!
Dash Cameras Should Be Mandatory and Paid For By U/L.
Better to get caught alive than being pulled out dead on a stretcher!
Kill or Be Killed should be our motto!
Uber Lyft or High Water!
Break All The Rules & Make Some Dough or Follow All The Rules and Eat Shit!

Last edited:

ntcindetroit

Interact with single rider with friendly tone. "Can I see your ID to make sure you're over 18?" Cancel if not in compliance?

BeansnRice

Time for U/L to retrofit all cars per driver request with security plexiglass.

I hate pax up front . I don’t talk w pax anymore anyway since it takes too much energy.

Workerant18

I always try to stay calm to all pax. We are at a disadvantage because they are behind us. It doesn’t matter what weapons we bring, most of the time we would be the 1st one to get injure. I only argue with pax with suits and ties, because they have more to lose than me.

Last edited:

Workerant18

I think it may be time to have background checks to be completed on passengers. Only thing left to be done so everyone is safe
It won’t work, pax order rides for their friends or family sometimes.
Post automatically merged:

Uber called it a horribly tragic incident. The next minute after the interview. Uber keep on celebrating their ipo.

Last edited: