NWI NYE 2017

Mirsguy

Just curious... who drove in NWI last night and how much did you make? I drove in Chicago and it was a bust.

uberernie

I started driving late afternoon/early evening and had two good trips. Then nothing for perhaps ninety minutes.

Unbelievable for New Years Eve.

I was getting bored so I gave up instead of waiting a few more hours for midnight to hit.

I realize I possibly could have gotten some good rides after midnight but i was bored like I said and had a bit of a drive to get home so I decided to call it quits.

I'm new to uber driving so I'm still trying to figure out optimal times and locations.

What's not helping is that the drivers' app isn't showing any surge areas whatsoever thus far so it's all guesswork for me.

HHTJ

since oct something changed. the money is not there anymore and the dead time is outrageous ive never had 90min to 2 hour + wait times. ive been in it since mid 2015.
im officially quitting

Mirsguy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
since oct something changed. the money is not there anymore and the dead time is outrageous ive never had 90min to 2 hour + wait times. ive been in it since mid 2015.
im officially quitting
Are you referring to driving in NWI or Chicago?