NRA convention in town

TXUbering

Most of the gun nuts that I know tend to be compensating for something. When I see people screaming about their "rights" to own weapons, it's generally because they want to be intimidating, but can't be because no one's intimidated by someone that's pear shaped and lives with their mom. At least that's been my general experience.

Bubsie

I have no problems with someone who is carrying concealed (by definition its hidden from view). Same with a cased long gun going in the trunk. The gun banners that want to take guns away from law abiding people, so the criminals can carry on their evil undisturbed, thats the real head scratcher to me.

swathdiver

Should I
A. Be scared of the bad man with guns
B. Make money off the people with guns
Are you serious or trolling to make conversation???

This great nation would not have existed if the populace were disarmed and would not have lasted if the Statists had their way and disarmed the citizenry. The 2nd Amendment serves as a deterrent to tyranny and criminals.

One has nothing to fear from armed law-abiding citizens, unless of course one is looking to prey on the innocent!

Juggalo9er

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you serious or trolling to make conversation???

This great nation would not have existed if the populace were disarmed and would not have lasted if the Statists had their way and disarmed the citizenry. The 2nd Amendment serves as a deterrent to tyranny and criminals.

One has nothing to fear from armed law-abiding citizens, unless of course one is looking to prey on the innocent!
I'm beyond pro gun.... If that answers your question