Now all of NYC has the power to report and have the city issue FHV and Taxi vehicles tickets!

Inshur

Link_upnyc

This app will give all of new York's the ability to report FHV and Taxi to the city very easily and quickly. GREAT
Thank the apps for the great idea of a rating system now they can flood 311 with complaints. A lot of things taxis and FHV do is wrong and should be fixed. My worry is all the B.S and fraud reports that will be reported.

http://reportedly.weebly.com/

Lenny_yellow_cab

This app will give all of new York's the ability to report FHV and Taxi to the city very easily and quickly. GREAT
Thank the apps for the great idea of a rating system now they can flood 311 with complaints. A lot of things taxis and FHV do is wrong and should be fixed. My worry is all the B.S and fraud reports that will be reported.

There will be a lot of collateral damage

Uberinian

The ultimate snitching app.

And why is it only tlc cars which are held to such strict standards? Why don't they also make an app for regular cars, or include a "regular car" option?? This boggles my mind.

Many tlc break rules every single day, most notably double parking. I could imagine some rat just walking around nyc and taking a photo of every single tlc car. You can literally take a pic of any taxi at all and submit a complaint of "reckless driving" with no proof at all. You're GUILTY until proven innocent.

Also hopefully it's one of those apps that gets only 20 downloads and a few 1 star ratings and is burried in the list of millions of apps.

Also there are wayyyyyy more Android phones than Apple phones. So if they wanted to reach a broader audience, should have developed an app for Android.

Not only that but this website was made on a free website maker.. How professional is that?

Oh and they even tell the rat if the driver he reported got a summons and hearing!

Last edited:

Alone44

Unbelievable. I have no words. If they want to save life the app should cover all cars in nyc there's a lot of private drivers texting and driving or reckless drivers. Any way good move from deblasio. Give racists a chance to f*** up immigrants life.

Alone44

You should repost this with a new title like get ready for a lot of ticket so poeple can read it

Krutoi1

The Mayor hates taxi drivers, even though he started his career on a communist station: 99.5, supported by many of them. The ticketing blitz and systematic harassment by cops of FHV started by this mayor.

Rick N.

My friend got a TLC ticket for blocking cross walk with no proof, but the date and place he says he remembers some kids asking him to buy them beer and cigs and he refused. F -TLC and 311.

Brooklyn

I doubt a majority of people will download it... no one's gonna have this app take up space on their phone just to report drivers...

the only problem is the people who will download this are the crazy people who will specifically look to report drivers.

Good luck to ya'll... get dash cams and keep those videos for at least a month or two each.

Alone44

I doubt a majority of people will download it... no one's gonna have this app take up space on their phone just to report drivers...

the only problem is the people who will download this are the crazy people who will specifically look to report drivers.

Good luck to ya'll... get dash cams and keep those videos for at least a month or two each.
I was thinking the same now we should keep records for more that a month at least.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Where is the app to report bicycle riders going the wrong way and disregarding traffic lights? Like what the @@@@ is the point of the traffic signal for bikes when they still go on the red bike signal. I hate the majority of the bicyclist in this city. Blatant disregard of the laws and they want to enforce regulation on us when they don't even follow their own regulations. Then you get the vocal minority saying "there goes NYPD ticketing bicyclist instead of the reckless vehicles"

rant over

Uberman8263

It is hard to believe that you can get a ticket based an a picture taken on an I phone. The picture of a car blocking an intersection can also be a picture of a moving vehicle. Who can determine the truth?

Stateni

The parking and bike lane violations are self explaining most of the time.

If the picture is angled right , traffic lights can be revealed for crosswalk violations ( also with time and gps information hidden in the photo it is possible to check the time with city computers) .

You need to consent on the app that the information is truth. So tlc will be saying they are summoning you in good faith reports.

If you have dash cam record to prove otherwise you can counter sue tlc and reporting person for defamation.
Oath like always may refuse you but when you go into appeals in city court it will be accepted.
And after that you can have your slam dunk case.

Inshur New York