"Now accepting rust buckets!"

UberCadi

"Because want to truly please our riders, and we just have a bleeding heart for those motivated drivers with transportation that has four working doors and can get from A to B. Yes, we do believe 15 year old cars can be very nice transportation and provide that "private driver" look feel...and don't for get smell!! Happy onboarding. Sign on now!!!"

Jackasses. This is why when I travel for business in 2 weeks I will be using Lyft. It's the lesser of 2 evils.

IMG_0632.jpg

deiros

LMAO! Ahaha ha. That is insane. My car is a 2012. Looks new. Low mileage. And I get looks because of the strange color paint Ford went with that year. LULZ

---
There are so many drivers. They will not be satisfied until an UBER can arrive in 45seconds, no matter what part of the city.
---

yamafx4dude

IMO this is a pending lawsuit. First you tell people they cant drive old cars, they buy newer cars, then they say its ok to use older cars after all. So uber has now caused damages to those people who went out and bought more expensive cars to use for uber. I think since so many people lost their cars they permitted this but I dont think its right. Ive been seeing it surging every day pretty hard and I know they are trying to get that down by allowing older cars. but imo it doesnt seem legal or at least morally right in regards to fairness or safety. Now 2002 cars are suddenly more safe because less drivers are out there? Hmmmmmm

Ill also point out, its not fair that people with newer cars are getting paid the same as people with 16 year old cars. They should open a new category up Uber W and charge less for that ride then people with the newer cars uber originally forced people to have.

Here you go. 2K and youre in business!
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...earchRadius=0&makeCode1=PONT&modelCode1=AZTEK

yamafx4dude

Im not done complaining yet.......... Why let allow 2 seater cars as well then since most rides are just one pax with some insisting they ride up front with you???

Tom B.

I've got $500 in cash tips built up, maybe I can find a 2002 and drive that tripe around for the life changing cash. Save the wear & tear on my 2012. Certainly couldn't afford anything new based on Uber income.