November 2017

Jay Dean

What’s going on this month? Been a slow few days so far, will the time change coming up change anyone’s driving habits?

Kinda a lazy post and should research what’s going around town this but curious if anything stands out to anyone worth driving for this month that may be surge friendly. Thanks

Yankee

What’s going on this month? Been a slow few days so far, will the time change coming up change anyone’s driving habits?

Kinda a lazy post and should research what’s going around town this but curious if anything stands out to anyone worth driving for this month that may be surge friendly. Thanks

Hey Jay, I've been averaging about $6.50 per ride, for about 2 rides per hour lately. Averaging around $10/hour. It's been grueling. When it gets like this, it's not really worth it. Better to wait for those peak events and holidays, imo.

AustinAD99

Yeah has been really slow out there on Lyft and RA.
Only cleared about $40 comboed this Saturday evening.
So went home and will sit until 1am and hopefully get a few good rides.
Feels xmas college break slow already.

wilsonz83

it has been very slow this week, nothing to compare with October. Went out this morning from 4 AM and only made $80, no pings at all. Went home and call the day off.

wilsonz83

Nothing worse than getting up at 4am to make crap money. Standard rates should be higher at those hours, regardless of demand.
Yup, but even this early I saw tons of drivers around me, I live in CP…… also this morning downtown surged a couple times, but unlike the past weekends, when the surge hit 2x, nobody all requested, all the pings came when the surge dropped to 1.5 or 1.3x.

Jcposeidon

there is a lot going on in the city. Huge conventions and the HEB center has a few large events going on.