• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Nothing to see here!

FUberX

LA isn't any better. I feel like there are more drivers today thanu any other day this week....

uberski

Tons of drivers out here in LA....been skipping like crazy but surge last only a few minutes :mad:

DudeCity

Shit is getting shittier...........schools starting is not helping at all I guess

or not many quitters to start schooling this is getting out of hand minimum fare

all day long.........:frown:

powmoe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got a 2.0 that didn't show up. I tried calling and texting with no response. He called me back a min after I canceled and said he didn't get call or text and then said he only needed a ride to his car a mile up the rode.

uber pro

I got a 2.0 that didn't show up. I tried calling and texting with no response. He called me back a min after I canceled and said he didn't get call or text and then said he only needed a ride to his car a mile up the rode.
Hahaha you didnt miss anything
Better for you

FUberX

Shit is getting shittier...........schools starting is not helping at all I guess

or not many quitters to start schooling this is getting out of hand minimum fare

all day long.........:frown:
Universities start next week and community colleges a week after....

But smh at all the people taking 1.2 and 1.3 surges. This is time when it can go as high as 3.0 and once again noobs are @@@@ing it up.....

powmoe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I waited over an hour in southbay for a surge ride skipping the whole time with only 1 2.0 that was a no show. I then broke down and accepted a regular fare and end up going from Torrance to Ontario airport. Now what?
image.jpg

Ot1

My day is just a straight shot of yesterday I got some good surges, all rides are between 1-2.5 miles next person that takes me for a min will get some bad attitude

Ot1

Universities start next week and community colleges a week after....

But smh at all the people taking 1.2 and 1.3 surges. This is time when it can go as high as 3.0 and once again noobs are @@@@ing it up.....
Usc are back Monday a little more surge in dtla ucla will be back mid sept