• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Nothing but pool yesterday evening rush hour

Uberpool?

• Garbage people

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Garbage money

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters

ThatOneTruck

I let a pool ping expire because it was 12 minutes away. Next thing I know I'm getting back to back pool pings all 10+ minutes away. I finally see one UberX ride at an office location I frequently pick up from only to have them cancel in less than a minute. Is Uber trolling me for screening out pools?

Jo3030

That's what they're good for now.
People are cheap as hell or they're being presented a pool price way less than UberX price.

UberKK

I let a pool ping expire because it was 12 minutes away. Next thing I know I'm getting back to back pool pings all 10+ minutes away. I finally see one UberX ride at an office location I frequently pick up from only to have them cancel in less than a minute. Is Uber trolling me for screening out pools?
If I answer a POOL request I somehow cant navigate to cancel because the app says RIDER ADDED and goes right to directions to the 2nd party.

exuberdriver1515

pax told me there is a feb dc prepay $10 and 20 rides for $2.50 each (pool). and radius is like huge . so fairfax to dc he paid 2.50 plus 50 cent fee and i was paid $30. lmao uber is just giving money away. smh.
Been using the 20 rides for 2.50 each the past week for work. My normal trip is min fare, a little over a mile but like 15 min in rush hr) but now I'm paying half price.

Neubridge1

If I answer a POOL request I somehow cant navigate to cancel because the app says RIDER ADDED and goes right to directions to the 2nd party.
Cancel don't charge rider the second and switch off....doesn't hurt acceptance rate.

kupalka

pax told me there is a feb dc prepay $10 and 20 rides for $2.50 each (pool). and radius is like huge . so fairfax to dc he paid 2.50 plus 50 cent fee and i was paid $30. lmao uber is just giving money away. smh.
I agree.. I overheard this lady talking on the phone to someone about this uber package deal this February that she purchased

Bulls23

Exactly. The only rational explanation I have is that Uber is trying to bump up the number of Pools to show "rapid growth" of their business model for another pool (irony..) of clueless investors.

vance1167

I dont know Why , but I no receive a pool ping since November !
Ive been getting very few pool pings lately. Maybe theyve realized I will never do it? And i live in arlington - supposedly the pool capital.

Probably just the quest idiots who are eating up my garbage. Had a pax the other day who was also a driver telling me how shes always working for quest and loves pool for all the trips you cant. I was cracking up in my head so hard.