Not up to it...

Ot1

Just went back home although it is super busy...just feeling not up to it, did like 3 rides all where short and annoying..tried to stay but still wasn't feeling up to it...one of those days...

LEAFdriver

If you had gotten tips on those rides....would you still have gone home? :oopsies:
(Uber doesn't seem to see how their discouraging PAX from tipping us is making the driver turnover much higher.)

Altima ATL

Feel for you - sorry bro..

With Ubers attitude to drivers lately - is very hard to get motivated and stay positive.

You are probably doing the right thing - relax -not driving will not affect your rating - driving while depressed etc will.

Take the day off - have a beer - better day tomorrow.

Ot1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just not feeling up to it today, usually I'm ok...sorry I should've explain myself better...thanks guys

Old Town Uber

That's the way I felt Saturday. I just didn't give a rats booty. I took three rides and they all got 3*.

Even half of Sunday. Didn't feel like ubering until the afternoon. Then knocked back a couple of good ones. Now I am back on track.

Slowing down just a bit as they jump in and rolling them out on the other end.

Yeah, hey, here, bye.

That's the only 4 words you need to do uber.

uberski

Just went back home although it is super busy...just feeling not up to it, did like 3 rides all where short and annoying..tried to stay but still wasn't feeling up to it...one of those days...
That's was how I felt this morning...I pushed hard trying to reach a weekly goal drove like crazy thurs-sun, this morning I keep hitting the snooze button. Finally made it out to hit them surge rides. Take a break and don't even turn on driver app. I'm going to chill a day or so and BBQ lol

groovyguru

If you had gotten tips on those rides....would you still have gone home? :oopsies:
(Uber doesn't seem to see how their discouraging PAX from tipping us is making the driver turnover much higher.)
He probably would have stayed out all day if riders had greased his palms with some greenback smack. Tips make everything feel better. Cash in hand, what a motivator. Too bad the @@@@@@@@@ at fuBer don't get that.

Scenicruiser

Just took a whole week off, (for the most part) feel like a million bucks. Yeah I ran the app from the vacation location during likely surge times and did a couple rides here and there. Did all fares in shorts, aloha shirt, and flip flops or deck shoes. (I said vacation) noticed no drop in rating to speak of...anyways I'm back now. What a difference, have to make a habit of doing that.

CaptainJackLA

i actually had some decent rides today. the first 2 sucked, but they were on surge. got 3 great ones on Lyft. all but 2 were surge on Uber. the surge was hit and miss, but was really good in Echo Park (when i was 10 miles away). i stopped at 11am, had enough of the heat and tired of driving.

my last pax was on Lyft Line, got $12 from that one, paid for my gas getting to OC.

FUberX

i actually had some decent rides today. the first 2 sucked, but they were on surge. got 3 great ones on Lyft. all but 2 were surge on Uber. the surge was hit and miss, but was really good in Echo Park (when i was 10 miles away). i stopped at 11am, had enough of the heat and tired of driving.

my last pax was on Lyft Line, got $12 from that one, paid for my gas getting to OC.
Had a few 2.8 surges myself :wink:

Like I've been saying, these noobs have been messing shit up. There's no reason why certain parts of LA shouldn't be surging exponentially, at certain times....

Especially with increased demand....

CaptainJackLA

Had a few 2.8 surges myself :wink:

Like I've been saying, these noobs have been messing shit up. There's no reason why certain parts of LA shouldn't be surging exponentially, at certain times....

Especially with increased demand....
i was in downtown this morning when it was 2.8x. nothing. then 2.0x. nothing. then 1.4x nothing. switch to Lyft, got a great 15 mile ride to Venice.

FUberX

i was in downtown this morning when it was 2.8x. nothing. then 2.0x. nothing. then 1.4x nothing. switch to Lyft, got a great 15 mile ride to Venice.
Damn that sucks....my condolences, make sure you check the riders app for your competition. And circle around the fanciest hotels. I used always get lucky in dtla with a nnice 2.1x+ surge to LAX in the morning.

sidewazzz

Just took a whole week off, (for the most part) feel like a million bucks. Yeah I ran the app from the vacation location during likely surge times and did a couple rides here and there. Did all fares in shorts, aloha shirt, and flip flops or deck shoes. (I said vacation) noticed no drop in rating to speak of...anyways I'm back now. What a difference, have to make a habit of doing that.
My attire every day is Tank, board shorts, trucker hat and sandals.