• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Not that kinda girl

Normanite

I won’t go into the whole ride, which was garbage in and of itself (stuck in traffic with two complete scumbags with competing itunes playlists + McDonalds) but at one point I heard the horrendously ugly one say, “he wanna f___ me”. At this juncture she proceeded to play a video sent to her by an amorous young man showing himself banging some other broad. “She ugly,” was the commentary, “he f___s ugly hoes. So I’m not gonna do it because I’m not ugly, I’m priddy.”

And OF COURSE they tried to leave trash in the back seat, which I handed to the “priddy” one on her way out as she informed me that I “took the long way” to the nail salon. Three seconds into the ride was too long.

OldBay

I won’t go into the whole ride, which was garbage in and of itself (stuck in traffic with two complete scumbags with competing itunes playlists + McDonalds) but at one point I heard the horrendously ugly one say, “he wanna f___ me”. At this juncture she proceeded to play a video sent to her by an amorous young man showing himself banging some other broad. “She ugly,” was the commentary, “he f___s ugly hoes. So I’m not gonna do it because I’m not ugly, I’m priddy.”

And OF COURSE they tried to leave trash in the back seat, which I handed to the “priddy” one on her way out as she informed me that I “took the long way” to the nail salon. Three seconds into the ride was too long.
Deserves a Pulitzer for capturing "truth in rideshare".

RideshareUSA

Next time, return their "property" and collect the "priddy" return item fee 😁

MiamiKid

What was her rating? Hope you gave her a one ☆ and write up.

That's why my acceptance/cancellation rating keeps getting worse, by the day. Passengers like this.

We need to screen them out best we can.

WindyCityAnt

I throw the trash out of the car in front of them with a 1* every time. Easy exchange.

Don’t leave shyt in my car! As I drive away. 👋

RideshareUSA

Lol, have you or anyone else returned trash?
Yes, I have.
Most notably, a candy wrapper and half-finished bottle of water.
Any paxhole who thinks they will get away with being rude and ignorant, has a surprise in-store from me!
Trash? What trash? They entered my vehicle with said items, and clearly forgot it in my car. It's my duty to ensure its safe return to the rightful owner 😎 .....and to collect the fee! 😆

WindyCityAnt

Yes, I have.
Most notably, a candy wrapper and half-finished bottle of water.
Any paxhole who thinks they will get away with being rude and ignorant, has a surprise in-store from me!
Trash? What trash? They entered my vehicle with said items, and clearly forgot it in my car. It's my duty to ensure its safe return to the rightful owner 😎 .....and to collect the fee! 😆
It asked me to take a pick the other night of a cell phone from a drunk chick flopping around in my back seat completly hammered coming outta a club.

Did you take a pic of the trash and it was accepted? Lol!