Not taking assist rides anymore.

corniilius

It takes at least five minutes to load and then unload the wheelchair or walker.

It's a pain in the ass having to move everything around.

The pax are usually slower and take longer to get into the vehicle because of whatever unfortunate ailment they suffer from.

I could do two to three Uberx trips in the time that it takes to complete one assist trip.

We should get more than a waiving of the booking fee.

These pax are usually on a fixed income because of their situation and lack the resources to tip.

In short, these kind of trips are simply more trouble than they are worth.

I am out here to make money, not waste time. Got an assist trip yesterday and cancelled it.

Over Assist

ANT 7

We're lucky because our city has their own wheelchair van program and we don't get those requests.

Some of our taxi van's also have lifts, but I never see them in use when I am out Ubering.

Declineathon

It takes at least five minutes to load and then unload the wheelchair or walker.

It's a pain in the ass having to move everything around.

The pax are usually slower and take longer to get into the vehicle because of whatever unfortunate ailment they suffer from.

I could do two to three Uberx trips in the time that it takes to complete one assist trip.

We should get more than a waiving of the booking fee.

These pax are usually on a fixed income because of their situation and lack the resources to tip.

In short, these kind of trips are simply more trouble than they are worth.

I am out here to make money, not waste time. Got an assist trip yesterday and cancelled it.

Over Assist
What if it were a writeoff?