• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Not showing up on map while waiting at John Wayne

Omair

Haven't driven for a while. Decided to spend my lunch break in my car at John Wayne. I realized I want showing up on the rider map while I was in the parking lots directly across the airport. I would reappear when I got back on the street.

So I'm not sure if this is known but you need to be on the streets to show up on the map. I'm not sure if other lots are the same way.

sidewazzz

Interesting... I just took a look and don't see and my cars in the parking lot only on the street... might be something new.

yellow

If there are more than 8 people ahead of you in the queue, you won't show up to a rider.

Omair

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If there are more than 8 people ahead of you in the queue, you won't show up to a rider.
But I saw myself immediately appear soon as I left the parking lot while still within the geo fence.

You can't use your personal uber rider app....make a different one your should show up
Yes I have different accounts and as mentioned above I appeared on the rider map soon as I left the lot.

I'm vassuming that the building owners don't want drivers loitering in their parking lot and this is a way to get rid of them