Not receiving any trips

Lordridley

so we are 3 friends and we all set locations to the same location. Even though They've got 3-4 trips after 1AM, I have gotten nothing. Like 0 requests. They come and go and I wait. I have sent tons of emails to Uber but they just do not seem to care. (You know those generic idiotic answers) Idk what's the reason why I do not get any requests but this is getting annoying...

tohunt4me

so we are 3 friends and we all set locations to the same location. Even though They've got 3-4 trips after 1AM, I have gotten nothing. Like 0 requests. They come and go and I wait. I have sent tons of emails to Uber but they just do not seem to care. (You know those generic idiotic answers) Idk what's the reason why I do not get any requests but this is getting annoying...
Try Lyft

kdyrpr

Is their a big difference in your rating as compared to your buddies? How about vehicle type and year?

kdyrpr

I've heard on this board, but don't necessarily agree that UBER will match higher rated drivers with higher rated passengers. Again, not sure how true that is.

NHDriver

I've heard on this board, but don't necessarily agree that UBER will match higher rated drivers with higher rated passengers. Again, not sure how true that is.
I don't believe that to be true. I have over 1700 trips and carry a 4.96 rating on uber and 4.97 on Lyft. I can sit for over an hour without ride requests. It might have something to do with acceptance or cancellation rating.

Rakos

I don't believe that to be true. I have over 1700 trips and carry a 4.96 rating on uber and 4.97 on Lyft. I can sit for over an hour without ride requests. It might have something to do with acceptance or cancellation rating.

Nope... It's the Uber gods...

It's hard to tell...

When you've pissed them off...

Butt... It's easy to tell...

When they like you...8>)

Rakos

PS. Too bad they don't have a like button...

ShinyAndChrome

Occam's razor: it is because there are too damn many drivers.

You should do lyft as well. I do both but I find the saturation of drivers still massively high.

Rakos

Very true. Im a 4.77 and never been matched with anyone higher then a 4.83

I have had a 4.67 for a LONG time...

doesnt go up...only goes to 4.66...

Thought by now it would be up again...

I have about 1300 rated trips...

I get 5s all the time...8>)

Rakos

Robert finnly

I have had a 4.67 for a LONG time...

doesnt go up...only goes to 4.66...

Thought by now it would be up again...

I have about 1300 rated trips...

I get 5s all the time...8>)

Rakos
Had just got mines to a 4.78 only to look at my app 5 hours later and it was a 4.77 again bleh. I haven't drove since Monday too