1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Not getting requests. Called support and was told it was a background check issue. Wtf?

Discussion in 'Advice' started by Broken Spoke, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Broken Spoke

Broken Spoke

Driving:
    UberX
    So I started my trip tonight, got a ride request twenty minutes in the other direction. I decline the trip, and 10 seconds later I get another request from the same location. I decline it as well.

I get into town (Cleveland) and I am not getting any requests at all. I head to the airport, and notice cars in after me getting rides and meanwhile I get nothing.

So I call Uber. They tell me that there is a problem with my background check and drivers license. If there was a legitimate problem, then why did it let me initially sign in and get two requests?

2. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    You already know the answer.

3. Broken Spoke

Broken Spoke

Driving:
    UberX
    To be truthful, I don’t know the answer.

Uber support is talking in circles about a supposed license problem. I have a clean driving record.

I emailed Uber support and they’re saying that I’m not cleared to drive in Cleveland anymore. I’ve been driving Cleveland for almost three months now. Now all of a sudden it’s a problem?

4. See my thread "The $300 Typo."

I awoke to the same BS yesterday.

Broken Spoke likes this.