• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Not getting paid?

David in NoVa

Fellow UberX drivers in the DC-MD-VA area,

Have you not been getting paid? I haven't received payments going as far back as May. When I reported the problem to Uber partner support they sent me a canned email about being aware of a problem related to my profile information.

If this isn't corrected quickly my attorney is on standby to file a small claims. That said, the attorney was curious if this is a common occurrence for other drivers since this could conceivably point to a larger problem.

Could you please respond if you haven't been getting paid. Mind if I forward your response to my attorney?

Zion Nichole

Have you not been getting paid? I haven't received payments going as far back as May. When I reported the problem to Uber partner support they sent me a canned email about being aware of a problem related to my profile information.

If this isn't corrected quickly my attorney is on standby to file a small claims. That said, the attorney was curious if this is a common occurrence for other drivers since this could conceivably point to a larger problem.

Could you please respond if you haven't been getting paid. Mind if I forward your response to my attorney?
I'm not in the area but I'm in Chicago and I haven't been paid for at least three days when I called the bank they say it was returned due to my name not matching, can't get I touch with anybody at uber to correct the issue

carly

i have been driving for like 2 weeks now and i have not gotten paid yet either. they say you get paid thursday or friday, then they told me i would get paid following tuesday. now they are telling me i wont get either of my payments until july 5th. also they told me in order to get instant pay i have to open an account with gobank. i did that and its a hassle plus now gobank is telling me i dont get instant pay.. to many hoops to jump through ontop of having to get new insurance and everything! has this happened to anyone else??

carly

I'm not in the area but I'm in Chicago and I haven't been paid for at least three days when I called the bank they say it was returned due to my name not matching, can't get I touch with anybody at uber to correct the issue
im in the chicagoland area too, i have been driving for like 2 weeks now and i have not gotten paid yet either. they say you get paid thursday or friday, then they told me i would get paid following tuesday. now they are telling me i wont get either of my payments until july 5th. also they told me in order to get instant pay i have to open an account with gobank. i did that and its a hassle plus now gobank is telling me i dont get instant pay.. to many hoops to jump through ontop of having to get new insurance and everything! has this happened to anyone else??