Not getting paid for no shows? Thoughts issues?

Hi all,

I've notice in the past 3 weeks the stupid uber tellecenter/help desk has been more annoying than usual. I have several pending 'no show ' payments pending. Are you all having this problem?

They just keep responding with the same canned sh** we know you ar e frustrated please provide us with name date location. And that info is already in the thread but they keep asking.

I feel like it has got worse in the past weeks. They also suspended my account for now because I reported a found lost item but refused to return to customer until they resolve my pending disputes.

Thoughts and comments?
Mac

Check your rides people. I have had several 'rider no shows' and selected them as such. They dont even show on the app or rides list. I took my geolocated video in to dispute tonight and got paid since I had evidence. Also got paid for 2 return items. Did you know you get paid for these?!?!!

Rubio

Yeap 15 per. I've had 2 in the past week.

One of them I did have my account suspended for too. This piece of shit pax calls me up in panic mode at 4am sunday morning saying I had his keys. Sure enough I found them, went back downtown to drop them for him and he GHOSTED ME, not picking up the phone, nothing. So I work through the morning, go to sleep at like 11am and I wake up at 7pm to a suspended account and people blowing up my phone. Had to drive Lyft all night.

Birdshu

Boy you guys are aware of everything. I guess I have been too trusting. Maybe I need to start keeping track of things. I had a non customer that stole a ride with a friend and got me to drop her off somewhere else leave her cell phone in my car. I had to drop it off at her high school the next day for free. I told her that I would do it if/when I happened to be in the area. I was not happy about it.

I encounter a lot of trip theives. I've decided that I'm not going to take it anymore but now that I'm hearing about deactivation I'm scared to even do that.

NHDriver

I am tired of returning lost items. Lyft doesn't compensate you for it but Uber does. I do this part time now, I have a full time job. I give the pax a time and place, that is convenient for me for them to pick up the lost item. If they can't make it, I reschedule for the same place. I simply tell them I have a full time job and I am traveling to customer sites during the week. That's the only time that works for me. Period!!

Be sure to photo item and screen shot your map with location on so you capture time and location. Sometimes you do need to prove location and time.

Also, you only get comped if you take to customer not green light location.

peteyvavs

I now wait a minute or two before I begin driving to pick up a pax, if they're legit they'll wait if not then oh well on to the next ping.
As for lost items I had a couple of bad experiences, so now I just tell them to pick up item at Uber office. Just make sure you get a receipt from whomever you deliver lost item to, especially a customer.

Rubio

Be sure to photo item and screen shot your map with location on so you capture time and location. Sometimes you do need to prove location and time.

Also, you only get comped if you take to customer not green light location.

Not true. I had one resolved over the internet just about a week ago.