Not a bad 5 hours...

Uber&bbq

This afternoon...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170915-192730.png
    Screenshot_20170915-192730.png
    26 KB · Views: 149

darkshy77

long trips.... The other thing you have start looking at so how much mile putting on your car and gas extra.... Not bad

In his defense I actually picked up some decent surge fares early am on Monday (the only day I drove). $140 for 2.5 hours before traffic got bad. My favorite was a select fare that I declined around 7:00am. I turned select off and got it as an XL for 3x surge. The pax should have just picked black car as it would have been cheaper...

MadePenniesToday

he posted the screenshot. What more do you want?

He left out important information. Taking into account that the average payout each ride is around $8, his trips were not all X or he had 1 or 2 long distance fares.

In his defense I actually picked up some decent surge fares early am on Monday (the only day I drove). $140 for 2.5 hours before traffic got bad. My favorite was a select fare that I declined around 7:00am. I turned select off and got it as an XL for 3x surge. The pax should have just picked black car as it would have been cheaper...

None of his trips were surge.

Last edited:

Uber&bbq

.69/mile times X number of miles driven does not equal any of the fares you post. You are either making this shit up or there are extenuating circumstances you are not disclosing.

I get $.74/mile. I started up in Spring, was getting pings prior to drop offs for 3 straight hours. Had one surge downtown to IAH that was $54.

No shenanigans here.

Post the trip log.

Here is my trip log.

He left out important information. Taking into account that the average payout each ride is around $8, his trips were not all X or he had 1 or 2 long distance fares.

None of his trips were surge.

A bunch of my trips were surge. All UberX trips.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170919-100814.png
    Screenshot_20170919-100814.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20170919-100754.png
    Screenshot_20170919-100754.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 65

UberMeTlee

You folks kill me this crap is not mission impossible $144 is easy to make y'all be tripping cos your at home on the couch complaining instead of driving 5-8 r 14 hours hahahahhahahahahha
Get money people!