Northwest Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALB529

Drivers In The "NORTHWEST INDIANA CITIES" Of: Chesterton, Crown Point, Demotte, Dyer, East Chicago, Gary, Griffith, Hammond, Highland, Hebron, Hobart, Kentland, Lake Station, La Porte, Merrillville, Michigan City, Munster, Portage, Rensselaer, Schererville, St. John, Valparaiso, and Winfield.

Last edited:

ALB529

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a Uber driver who lives in Portage Indiana. The majority of my driving is done in Chicago giving that there is little to no action in my home city or in the surrounding areas. Hammond is the only other city in Indiana that I've had riders. I did get one request in Portage, but it was canceled while I was enroute.

Fjavier1203

I live in northwest Indiana and have tried several times with no luck. The few request are a single request 30 min away. I have had a few request around Hammond from the south shore to hime

shorts_time

Friday from about 7 pm to 4 am
Saturday all day to about 4 am

The thing is I just sit on my couch and wait for calls. NWI passengers seam okay with waiting for you to get there.

On a good weekend I have done about $230.

If I want to make bank I head to Chicago.

Fjavier1203

We need to get the word out more.... I live in nw ind and drive to chicago but it would like to be closer to home... Tired of the drive.......I've tried to be logged on and do get a few request but they have been crazy eta ex 28 min and long wait times

I drive daily with some success. Be when it turned cold the requests are few and far between.
I signed up with Lyft but unless I am in or near DT Chicago they are useless.
What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.