Northern Kentucky requirement

Carl L

I was recently notified that I had to take an online driving course to be able to drive into NK including CVG. I am not able to access anything and am being asked to provide an access code. Does anyone know where, why, how to get a code and/or just get the course completed?

Carl L

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You now have to have your car inspected AND take the online driving course!

Andrew_H

I took finished the Kentucky defensive drivers course last week. You have to upload the document and that’s it. No access code given. Who is asking for a code anyway. I was driving in KY and accepting requests long before I even took the course. That’s weird.

Andrew_H

Finally got temporily deactivated for not uploading a vehicle inspection that is only required in Kentucky and I live in Cincinnati. 🤔 Was down for 2 days and said nothing, just used Lyft, then they reactivated me. Only change is that when I drop off at the airport I can’t get in the pool. I’m good with that cause I never stay anyway. I’m still able to pickup in Ky outside of cvg as well. I’m assuming that by completing the my defensive drivers course it triggered the requirement for the inspection which eventually triggered the temp deactivation. Who knows.

BigBadBob

Finally got temporily deactivated for not uploading a vehicle inspection that is only required in Kentucky and I live in Cincinnati. 🤔 Was down for 2 days and said nothing, just used Lyft, then they reactivated me. Only change is that when I drop off at the airport I can’t get in the pool. I’m good with that cause I never stay anyway. I’m still able to pickup in Ky outside of cvg as well. I’m assuming that by completing the my defensive drivers course it triggered the requirement for the inspection which eventually triggered the temp deactivation. Who knows.
Finally got my car inspected, $25 at Jiffy Lube, $15 for the defensive driver course. Had a trip to the airport this morning, a few pick ups in KY, got that money back this already.