North/NE Scottsdale Demand?

Groovy Uber Funk

Hey there community!

New user, fairly new driver as well.

Just curious, when I turn on the apps for both Lyft and Uber, the only area I notice in the valley that has a 7-8 minute wait for an Uber/Lyft is in the NE part of the Scottsdale, north of Shea and east of the 101 freeway going all the way up to Fountain Hills.

Is the demand just super low in that area; is that a potential decent area to work?

Last edited:

Tequila Jake

Naw, man, you want to be in Queen Valley, ya dig...Morristown was PoPPin' the other nite...and don't even get me started on da ca$h MONEY u gonna make in Bapchule and Tonopah...ya feel me? Keep dis on da down lo'...cats mite get a hold of da hot spots :wink:
Morristown is a waste of time ... all they want is a ride to OT Scottsdale so you've got to deadhead back out there again. Though they are great tippers.

backstreets-trans

Hey there community!

New user, fairly new driver as well.

Just curious, when I turn on the apps for both Lyft and Uber, the only area I notice in the valley that has a 7-8 minute wait for an Uber/Lyft is in the NE part of the Scottsdale, north of Shea and east of the 101 freeway going all the way up to Fountain Hills.

Is the demand just super low in that area; is that a potential decent area to work?
If you work weekends and early morning follow the money. Rich folks travel for business and pleasure. They also can afford long rides to concerts and sporting events. Some of the older ones even tip unless their kids have persuaded them not too. One more tip is the Christmas and holiday parties are usually at nice houses in nice neighborhoods.

ACHUMA

Naw, man, you want to be in Queen Valley, ya dig...Morristown was PoPPin' the other nite...and don't even get me started on da ca$h MONEY u gonna make in Bapchule and Tonopah...ya feel me? Keep dis on da down lo'...cats mite get a hold of da hot spots :wink:
LOL

Tonopah is always ON & POPPIN'!! Make sure to drive out as far west as possible.