nonesense

Alt-right Leader

so many ask why should i support an independence Kurdistan? ( what Kurds ever did for me?)

a- theyre white guys

b- it will help to continue to destabilize the middle east and the anglo-american can continue to rape/pillage with ease

c-aint no busyness like whar busyness. it will help the economy stupid.

d- the g*****med muslim extremist are slaughtering them and selling them into literal slavery. can we at least help support a strong kurdish state in our project iraq?

"if you want to know the politix of your country just spark a conversation with your taxi driver"- Voltaire

carry on.
Isn't where all the oil fields are? We must use up all the oil in the desert so we don't get the "Mad Max" syndrome someday.

" he who controls the oil fields controls the world"- british 20th century strategist

those cars, tanks, ships (without sails or steam) cant move without oil.

obozo care? do you have any idea of healthcare in this country?

do you have any idea? how @@@@ed it is? have you ever been sick?

maybe you can afford 600$ a month to get covered? by bullshit doctors

Alt-right Leader

remember history is written by the victors. you dont hear much about the blatant slaughter of Dresden. ( is that not terror???) you may hear of Nagasaki and Hiroshima

two fitty is a jew. married an asian. he is a friend of ours. why arent any of my jew friends???
Jews and Muslims actually are closer than any of us can really imagine. They have been waring over land for 3000 plus years. Similarities can not be ignored, sabath is on Friday, neither one likes pork for the symbolism of dirty and unclean, and those who don't have an unearthly vice are good in business.

Alt-right Leader

obozo care? do you have any idea of healthcare in this country?

do you have any idea? how &%[email protected]!*ed it is? have you ever been sick?

maybe you can afford 600$ a month to get covered? by bullshit doctors
I am all in for National single payer system, but the income taxes must be straight across the board. You and I can't pay a higher rate just because we make more money. I tell those are really Bernie Sanders fans, are you really to give the federal and state governments 75% of you earnings each week for covering everyone? Most say no but still want the cake and ice cream.