None of my trips are getting recorded

Libertyfare

Not a great night here in R&D as none of my trips were recorded. Sent in help notifications but it seems to be a system wide problem as more cities are reporting the same problem. Anyone else having the same problem here in Raleigh?

ma du

yes I stopped driving a couple of hours ago. I did I test to use the uber pax app to pick myself up and the trip was not in the pax app history either.

Not a great night here in R&D as none of my trips were recorded. Sent in help notifications but it seems to be a system wide problem as more cities are reporting the same problem. Anyone else having the same problem here in Raleigh?
That happened to me in Los Angeles. I had trouble getting trips to record and had trouble getting updates on my payment updates.

I updated my phone, and VIOLA! It was all there.
image.jpeg

grayspinner

Yeah, nothing showed up last night, but they all did this morning.

It was really slow till around 10 for me & then I was pretty steady till 3am. I wouldn't have stayed out so late had I been able to track my earnings, I usually go home when I got my goal.

Disgusted Driver

Yeah, nothing showed up last night, but they all did this morning.

It was really slow till around 10 for me & then I was pretty steady till 3am. I wouldn't have stayed out so late had I been able to track my earnings, I usually go home when I got my goal.

You are a driving beast, huh! Hope you are making some money.

grayspinner

I am making good money. Well, at least ok money.

My husband's job he took in September was not at all what he was led to believe it was. And with 15 hour days and close to 3 hours in commute time, he has been having trouble finding time to interview/search for a new one. So we decided that I would increase the amount of days/hours that I drove & he'd go ahead and quit. So his last day is this Sat & I've been working a lot last week & this week to keep us with enough $ coming in.

Hopefully he'll find something ASAP & I can go back to less time.

It doesn't at all help that yesterday I finally finished our health insurance application and picked our 2016 plan. Our premiums went up $325/month (because my 18 & 19 yr olds income is included in our household income & it adds up to a significant amount).

If anyone knows of any Executive Chef positions in RDU area, let me know!

You are a driving beast, huh! Hope you are making some money.
Lol, I get up at 4am, out the door by 5. Over to Ontario Airport by 5:25, sit for the Walk Of Shame, and the occasional tourist. Around 10:00, go over to Ontario Mills Mall..grab a couple people that are getting off the grave shift, grab some lunch, and head out to LA. I'll stop driving about 10 pm. I like those $740 pay checks!

Disgusted Driver

I am making good money. Well, at least ok money.

My husband's job he took in September was not at all what he was led to believe it was. And with 15 hour days and close to 3 hours in commute time, he has been having trouble finding time to interview/search for a new one. So we decided that I would increase the amount of days/hours that I drove & he'd go ahead and quit. So his last day is this Sat & I've been working a lot last week & this week to keep us with enough $ coming in.

Hopefully he'll find something ASAP & I can go back to less time.

It doesn't at all help that yesterday I finally finished our health insurance application and picked our 2016 plan. Our premiums went up $325/month (because my 18 & 19 yr olds income is included in our household income & it adds up to a significant amount).

If anyone knows of any Executive Chef positions in RDU area, let me know!

My hat is off to you for doing what you need to do to make things work. Don't have a line on a chef gig but send me a pm, might have something for you.