• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Non XL car cancellation

WestSydGuy

I picked up 5 people for an XL job last night, first time a PAX called me to check how many seats I had before I arrived.

On the journey, they explained they waited a while for a previous Uber XL, who once he arrived explained he could only take 4 passengers and asked them to cancel and cop a cancellation fee. Any ideas what going on here? The rego plate was correct they said.

WestSydGuy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, a previous uber came near, then cancelled when he saw the group of 5 waiting.

fields

I picked up 5 people for an XL job last night, first time a PAX called me to check how many seats I had before I arrived.

On the journey, they explained they waited a while for a previous Uber XL, who once he arrived explained he could only take 4 passengers and asked them to cancel and cop a cancellation fee. Any ideas what going on here? The rego plate was correct they said.
Chances are he booked the wrong car. But rather than admit, lets blame Uber and the driver.