• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Non U/L drivers trying to poach U/L Pax

Hello, I’m trying to see if this is happening to anyone else or if this is a trend; for the third time in the past week I’ve had a non U/L trying to poach my pax as I pulled up. I’m in the philly area and I’m noticing this happens a lot. This seems very dangerous and another disaster waiting to happen. Anyone else market has this issue?

Surgeio

Taxis try to poach my passengers all the time, and sometimes they succeed. It's an easy cancel fee when it happens.

kcdrvr15

I'm a taxi/lyft/limo driver and I poach other's pax's any chance I get. The pax don't care, all they want is transportation, NOW! You want to survive in this gig, you got to adapt. Depending on your market, your mileage may differ.
Post automatically merged:

This seems very dangerous and another disaster waiting to happen.
What, like criminal uber drivers kidnapping and rating women ?
Or maybe deranged uber pax that assault their drivers ?

What makes you think being "uber" makes the service safer than other car services ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not talking about taxis, I'm witnessing the pax getting into a car where the unknown driver offer to do the ride for cash. One time a pax called me telling me they got into the wrong car and to come get them a mile away from pickup and they're scared, I declined and cancelled.

I'm a taxi/lyft/limo driver and I poach other's pax's any chance I get. The pax don't care, all they want is transportation, NOW! You want to survive in this gig, you got to adapt. Depending on your market, your mileage may differ.
Post automatically merged:

What, like criminal uber drivers kidnapping and rating women ?
Or maybe deranged uber pax that assault their drivers ?

What makes you think being "uber" makes the service safer than other car services ?