Non-stop surge Uber/Lyft this Saturday

ubermaster5000

The surge stayed throughout the entire day on both platforms. This reminds me of spring before schools got out for the summer. There is really no point in going online with both Uber and Lyft at the same time. Just choose which has the stronger surge given your current location

Delivery Mr.Guy

The surge stayed throughout the entire day on both platforms. This reminds me of spring before schools got out for the summer. There is really no point in going online with both Uber and Lyft at the same time. Just choose which has the stronger surge given your current location
The reason it is surge because there are game at BC, concert at Charle river and Park St and too many traffic jam. The car is stuck on traffic at 8.pm from Haymarket to 93 South. I had to turn off Uber app because there is too many pool.

Whatever You do, Dont spend $22 to earn $25. always work smarter.

RichNH

The reason it is surge because there are game at BC, concert at Charle river and Park St and too many traffic jam. The car is stuck on traffic at 8.pm from Haymarket to 93 South. I had to turn off Uber app because there is too many pool.

Whatever You do, Dont spend $22 to earn $25. always work smarter.
Well I guess I just got lucky today. I hit some traffic but not much more than any other Saturday. Averaged over 40/hr

scamp

Well I guess I just got lucky today. I hit some traffic but not much more than any other Saturday. Averaged over 40/hr

traffic was brutal around BC, but destination filters helped. I set it to West suburbs only so was able to go against traffic then approach Comm Ave from west each time. $86 in 2.5 hours was very nice. didn't do as well rest of night so wound up at $34/hr and only need 6 more rides to make my $95 incentive so Sunday I can really cherry pick :smiles:

CharlesG

Y'all are so funny! I see people say "I did ok, $34/hour, not too bad". Not too bad?? That's freaking good money! I consider anything over $28/hour great money. $25-27/hour good money, and $20-24/hour normal (for me).

Lmaooo yeah I don't get it. How in the world anything over $30 an hour is bad is beyond me.

scamp

Y'all are so funny! I see people say "I did ok, $34/hour, not too bad". Not too bad?? That's freaking good money! I consider anything over $28/hour great money. $25-27/hour good money, and $20-24/hour normal (for me).
Oh don't get me wrong, $34 per hour is good earnings. It's just with way it was surging like crazy yesterday, $40-45 was very doable, but I didn't have much luck in evenings.

BostonTaxiDriver

You're talking gross figures or after the 25% Uber fee?