Nobody Wants To Wear A Mask! Need Some Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my passengers won’t wear a mask when they get into my car and I can’t just leave some girl in the middle of the street in the middle of the night so what am I suppose to do? Yes the Sicilian Stud needs some advice because this is freaking me out.

Fuzzyelvis

Most of my passengers won’t wear a mask when they get into my car and I can’t just leave some girl in the middle of the street in the middle of the night so what am I suppose to do? Yes the Sicilian Stud needs some advice because this is freaking me out.
Why can't you? I'm a woman and I don't have a problem with it. Not wearing a mask puts me at more risk. Why would I worry about them if they won't wear one?

Uberisfuninlv

Because more people are realizing it’s not as dangerous as we previously thought?

From the CDC:

From Dr Fauci today on the vaccine saying possibly it will only be effective for 3-6 months when you get it:

[/URL]

Even CNN says 80% of the death are people 65+
Only 3% of deaths are people age 18-44

0D3F1A4D-8F16-4269-BE4D-7F6073FCBD57.jpeg

Have you maybe thought people are realizing we overreacted to this virus?

dmoney155

Issue #1: "when they get into my car" <- don't let them in the car
Issue #2: "I can’t just leave some girl in the middle of the street in the middle of the night"

They were in the middle of the street in the middle of the night BEFORE you got there... and they were perfectly fine.... they will be just as fine if AFTER leave.

Blatherskite

Two nights ago, under cover of the demonstrations, I hijacked a truckload of liquid chloroquine diphosphate which I used to fill my backyard pool. At first it made my eyes sting until I took to wearing goggles, but now I’m impervious to the plague and find PPE irritating, and so I do without. The solitary drawback to these baths is the acute skin sloughing. My primary care physician, Dr. Potus , assures me that my epidermis will probably regenerate —“just like a starfish, actually, really beautifully,” he said (I lacked the heart to tell him starfish aren’t renowned for skin rejuvenation (he was maybe thinking snakes). Anyway, my point is: don’t refuse my ride request just because I’m not wearing a mask. Thought I wouldn’t blame you if you rejected me because my skin is weeping and suppurating all over your upholstery. Oh well, win some, lose some.

NotYetADriver

If you're still worried about covid-19 I have good news and bad news......

The Bad News is that covid-19 will def NOT be the last coronavirus to circulate...many more to come...get used to it.

The Good news is that covid-19 is probably nowhere near as dangerous as covid-20,21,22,23,24,25,26 will be....so enjoy the day !!! :smiles:

NotYetADriver

Wear a mask yourself and open the windows slightly.
Remember that the covid19 virus only affects a VERY small number of people. Like .03% or something like that.
If you catch the virus and get sick from it....buy a few lottery tickets....QUICK

Honestly, you are far more likely to be in an accident than catch the virus, so watch the road, not their faces. :smiles:

Woohaa

Because more people are realizing it’s not as dangerous as we previously thought?

From the CDC:

From Dr Fauci today on the vaccine saying possibly it will only be effective for 3-6 months when you get it:

[/URL]

Even CNN says 80% of the death are people 65+
Only 3% of deaths are people age 18-44

View attachment 470537

Have you maybe thought people are realizing we overreacted to this virus?
Or maybe social distancing and masks are actually working. Personally I'd peel out on anyone not wearing a mask. Smoke and all.

NotYetADriver

Or maybe social distancing and masks are actually working. Personally I'd peel out on anyone not wearing a mask. Smoke and all.
Eggcellent!
That means when I finally decide to take PAX, there will be plenty 🙏

If you get lucky enough to be one of the VERY rare people who actually get sick from it...buy some Lotto tickets!
Seriously, it only affects like .03% of people exposed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.