no work at 8am?

Llib07

There’s no work at 5am, 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am ...........
When you see a restaurant that is mostly empty during dinner time you say to yourself ‘that business won’t last long’.
See any parallels there. Yep I know here will be spikes during those train shutdowns and some events but that’s it.

BuckleUp

Might want to blank out your address
Why? Not like it's a location where the goose that lays the golden egg lives.
Post automatically merged:

I’m outside Fed Square ATM waiting for a group to arrive and I’m amazed there’s Uber after Uber all empty driving past, nearly every 4th car is an Uber
Smart operator. Don't leave home base unless prebooked fare.

clmre

There’s no work at 5am, 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am ...........
When you see a restaurant that is mostly empty during dinner time you say to yourself ‘that business won’t last long’.
See any parallels there. Yep I know here will be spikes during those train shutdowns and some events but that’s it.
At least one can take comfort in knowing wait time is at all time low, a randeep and Ahmed on each street corner, our lovely pax can get a Camry at the snap of a finger, they deserve it, no more waiting in the cold

Llib07

At least one can take comfort in knowing wait time is at all time low, a randeep and Ahmed on each street corner, our lovely pax can get a Camry at the snap of a finger, they deserve it, no more waiting in the cold
Drivers even the Sandeeps and Ahmeds will not sit there forever, drivers follow jobs not attempt to satisfy the instant needs of every passenger. Its those guys that are destroying this industry by providing poor service by playing off rideshare companies against each other and pulling sliders.
I know this is just the complainers but imagine the annoyed customers that have not written on this website, hey they have 1.6 maybe they should deactivate themselves.

clmre

Drivers even the Sandeeps and Ahmeds will not sit there forever, drivers follow jobs not attempt to satisfy the instant needs of every passenger. Its those guys that are destroying this industry by providing poor service by playing off rideshare companies against each other and pulling sliders.
I know this is just the complainers but imagine the annoyed customers that have not written on this website, hey they have 1.6 maybe they should deactivate themselves.
Lovely, don't know which is worse the company's customer support or the dodgy drivers ?On the road

BuckleUp

Cause and effect those bad reviews are.
Uber screws drivers.
Drivers screw Uber they can not.
So drivers screw pax, easy it is.
Anger and frustration boiling deep inside drivers it is.
Easy targets pax are.
It is what it is, Uber only can stop it by fair wages and min trip $10 to driver.
Happen it will not.
Drivers will continue to screw riders.

Llib07

Cause and effect those bad reviews are.
Uber screws drivers.
Drivers screw Uber they can not.
So drivers screw pax, easy it is.
Anger and frustration boiling deep inside drivers it is.
Easy targets pax are.
It is what it is, Uber only can stop it by fair wages and min trip $10 to driver.
Happen it will not.
Drivers will continue to screw riders.
And riders will go to competition, drivers will leave and Uber will lose big money on top of the money it already has.

Lovely, don't know which is worse the company's customer support or the dodgy drivers ?On the road
Well they are both bad as Uber forget about customer service when they set up their little disruptive service.

BuckleUp

And riders will go to competition, drivers will leave and Uber will lose big money on top of the money it already has.

Well they are both bad as Uber forget about customer service when they set up their little disruptive service.
Competition matters not.
Didi rates a little better nett but not much.
Ola rates similar.
All rideshare screw drivers by their nature.

There's an ant on here boasting many empty trips he does. Start trip with no pax in then drive. Collect $ he does.
Talk to your ola+didi pax they are being screwed same by drivers.
It's same drivers on all apps.
You think they aholes on uber then golden boys on Ola didi?

Fantasy world you live in my friend.

clmre

In all fairness competitors don't fare much better in terms of customer satisfaction. Almost every time I do mornings I take a lovely neighbor on a Didi trip to work in the city. She uses Didi every day to commute to work and she complains every week gets 2 or 3 unfair cancellation fees due to dodgy Indian drivers hiding around the corner (her words), being female is too scared to chase Sandeeps in the dark... She implores me to wait on her street when I work so can get to work without hassle...:frown: Sad these scumbags can import those practices over here and get away with it

Llib07

In all fairness competitors don't fare much better in terms of customer satisfaction. Almost every time I do mornings I take a lovely neighbor on a Didi trip to work in the city. She uses Didi every day to commute to work and she complains every week gets 2 or 3 unfair cancellation fees due to dodgy Indian drivers hiding around the corner (her words), being female is too scared to chase Sandeeps in the dark... She implores me to wait on her street when I work so can get to work without hassle...:frown: Sad these scumbags can import those practices over here and get away with it
That was my point that none of the Rideshare companies are really fixing the problems that existed before deregulation they are actually making it worse. The drivers with the bottom fare system just play off the companies against each other. The drivers will just get worse and worse.

Djhuber63

I’ve had a busy morning chasing low quality fares and minimal surge. Inner south east. First break at 10.45 having started late at 7.30. Hard work for little value.

yogi bear

dont even think about putting rates up, people will just flock back to cabs, easier and more convenient.

now that you've lost the jump on service standards there's only price to compete on.

and seeing that the decent drivers can't live on the rates uber offers the only ones to survive will be the indecent ones.

Llib07

dont even think about putting rates up, people will just flock back to cabs, easier and more convenient.

now that you've lost the jump on service standards there's only price to compete on.

and seeing that the decent drivers can't live on the rates uber offers the only ones to survive will be the indecent ones.
You can absolutely put up the rates on short fares, limos have put up short fares way higher to completely deter any local runs, if Uber put them up to $10 you would lose a few short fares but provide much better service on all the other ones. Remember taxis lost customers because of poor service not high prices. Yes there will always be cheap paxholes just like in any other industry but that’s where Uber should not have given in to them and cut rates. Now they have to deal with poor service and that’s will ruin Uber (and others rideshare) in the long run.