• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No Win with Uber, Points, Ratings Etc

UberOnAu

Somehow my rating has slid from being 99% to 93%, cancellations at 4% and now I've gone from Gold to Blue so don't get to see direction and distance approximately.
I'm really starting to believe this is a no win situation.

DA08

Somehow my rating has slid from being 99% to 93%, cancellations at 4% and now I've gone from Gold to Blue so don't get to see direction and distance approximately.
I'm really starting to believe this is a no win situation.
Just don't cancel unless you have a good reason... Bring it back to 3% and you're good to go..

What's the acceptance rates to see the direction and distance?

I still got the diamond, star rating ok, cancellation still on 0%, but I'm not getting over 60% acceptance rates
with those 20+ minutes requests and the same stupid requests are keep coming in.
I started to go offline for a few minutes when one of those start to come in, but my acceptance rate is not moving up.
But I can't avoid them while I'm on a current trip. Are you guys doing those long pickups just to keep the acceptance rates?

Jack Malarkey

I still got the diamond, star rating ok, cancellation still on 0%, but I'm not getting over 60% acceptance rates
with those 20+ minutes requests and the same stupid requests are keep coming in.
I started to go offline for a few minutes when one of those start to come in, but my acceptance rate is not moving up.
But I can't avoid them while I'm on a current trip. Are you guys doing those long pickups just to keep the acceptance rates?

You need to maintain an acceptance rate of at least 85%.

Uber’s explanation:

6CF8CBB2-67A8-481D-AC7D-46FBCB3145AE.jpeg

Last edited:

UberOnAu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just don't cancel unless you have a good reason... Bring it back to 3% and you're good to go..
Thanks. So that will put me to gold. I was afraid to not accept, like people 19 mins away. Then I would cancel. So that goes up. You can't seem to win.
Post automatically merged:

You need to maintain an acceptance rate of at least 85%.

Uber’s explanation:

View attachment 373236
Thanks Jack, I'm on 89% acceptance but now cancellation on 4%. So now can't see dist/direction. They are so manipulative. Why don't they just get their autonomous cars, no driver.

It takes forever for them to move up, but quick to move down if you don't accept. They work on a different scale. Highly manipulative company trying to achieve the unachievable. We're humans, not machines.

Last edited:

UberOnAu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After 4 years of a lot of effort, 2 worn out cars, no super, no sick or annual leave and to be treated with contempt. Will try Didi, but doubt it will be any better. Just a pay increase would solve 90 % of the problem

DA08

After 4 years of a lot of effort, 2 worn out cars, no super, no sick or annual leave and to be treated with contempt. Will try Didi, but doubt it will be any better. Just a pay increase would solve 90 % of the problem
Its not employment - you're a contractor...
Want benefits - get a job with an employer

Sandhills

I mainly cancel on illegal or unsafe pickups and that gives around 8% cancel rate ...as we are also personally liable for any damages if something happened doing an illegal pickup I won't compromise on that.

Clearly with all the data Uber collects it must know the real safety cancel rate is a lot higher than 3% so it is actually evil...encouraging us to do dodgy pickups and risk our livilhood and assets

UBER = Useless Boofheads Endlessly Rotten

UBER = Useless Boofheads Endlessly Rotten