No Weeknd Promotion Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5070bolo

I been on Vacation. Haven't drove in a Month. Was gonna drive Tomorow but checked this morning Friday for promo. None!!!

Philbert

You are just ahead of the time, no one will have Quest by the new year. You aren't even missing much, mine this week is 35/$60.

Blue Poodle

Why are mommy and daddy fighting?

Uh but yeah skinny Asian is correct, why pay you more to do what you are already doing.

Please don't make fun of me for being a Poodle.

I been on Vacation. Haven't drove in a Month. Was gonna drive Tomorow but checked this morning Friday for promo. None!!!

Go into the hub and ask.

5070bolo

I post a simple thread. Haven't drove in a month was on vacation. Didn't receive weeknd bonus. Then I get trolled with comments like

I'm a deadbeat. Loser. Lazy. Cry baby. Miserable life. Broke . desperate.. Etc.. Lmao... Trolls.

Blue Poodle

I post a simple thread. Haven't drove in a month was on vacation. Didn't receive weeknd bonus. Then I get trolled with comments like

I'm a deadbeat. Loser. Lazy. Cry baby. Miserable life. Broke . desperate.. Etc.. Lmao... Trolls.

Meh, that's not how I read the thread.

5070bolo

Why are mommy and daddy fighting?

Uh but yeah skinny Asian is correct, why pay you more to do what you are already doing.

Please don't make fun of me for being a Poodle.

Go into the hub and ask.

Haha Respect is giving when received... I Ussually do 150 trips weekly.. I just thought maybe with all the changes going around lately they stop offering bonuses for non active drivers.. That's it

skinnyasianguy

91d6117418dad1c23199485297d2b88a--truth-sounds-like-hate-knowing-the-truth.jpg

Blue Poodle

Damn y'all some internet bullying trolls. I'm done . God bless yall lol

I'm not officially a troll. Trolls hide in caves. I publically tell everyone where I'll be. I'm a bald dude, wearing camo shorts, at Double Play sometime after the morning shift.

But back to this thread. Skinny Asian gave you advice and you flipped.

Please don't make fun of me for being Blue.

Misunderstood Pirate

I'm not officially a troll. Trolls hide in caves. I publically tell everyone where I'll be. I'm a bald dude, wearing camo shorts, at Double Play sometime after the morning shift.

As long as there is no crazy females at DP.

Damn y'all some internet bullying trolls. I'm done . God bless yall lol
you'll be back

5070bolo

C'mon bro that was not advice. And saying I'm crying on the net? Haha Im sure if I look back on his posts he s done alot more complaining and crying ... But I don't care. Its a forum, we're all equal and we come here for help and advice. I have no patience for trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.